Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Three times a charm ^_^

Woohoo!! I got my new rice cooker, a free replacement from Oster after the previous one was spoilt.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralalala~~~

Although it is exactly the same rice cooker as the earlier one, somehow this new baby is more pretty in fish fish's eyes. LOL

Ok, I need to make the phrase three times a charm turns real.

Primrose, I am going to cook 3 cups of rice at 3 o'clock this Saturday with this baby to Tai Kat Lai Shi.

Well, I will not get this new baby if not because of the kind-hearted 黄大仙. It was a long story how he came to be the saver of this rice cooker. In short, I taught him witty Japanese and he helped me to "scold" the manufacturer after he read my post about the rice cooker. ;)

Thank you so much Mr. Wrong. This time you are very right. ^_^

Oh ya, when Mr. Wrong acts fierce, don't play play.

Ok, time to think of what kind of dishes should I cook to eat with the rice. :P

Any suggestion of dish that will sweep bad luck away? Thank you.

8 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger jane said...

woo hoo...I think a nice spicy shrimp dish would complement your rice. What a spiffy new cooker you have there! I hope it will soon become your newest kitchen buddy! :)

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

how about inviting some close friends over and have a steamboat party using your new rice cooker.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger platinum_girl said...

Hi Fish2,

Lucky you got back a brand new rc. Cook 3 cups of rice will last you for 6 meals.

I've been reading your blog for about 2 years now. Am from Kuching as well. Mind to include me in your link? If you're free, do hop to my blog (http://www.kireisan.com) TQ~

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Cajun Voodoo rice will break the spell.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Erm, how about a salted duck egg (hamtan)? Just place it in the cooker when you boil your rice. When the rice is ready, the salted egg is too. Neh, ppl always believe eggs can absorb poison ma, right? So put a hamtan in there to absorb bad luck??? Hahaha!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

make one pot rice ala claypot chicken rice. dump everthing inside and cook. simple and easy.

Anyway, I've come out with this year's Merdeka Open House topic, pls check Merdeka Open House 2007. Hope you can join the fun.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

jane : Oh yes, I am excited even just think that no more pan cooked rice. ;)

janice : I will be having a party this sunday. But I will be making Japanese cold noodle. It's summer!

platinum_girl : Nice blog platinum. Always happy to see blogs from Kuching. ^_^ I'll link you later.

cooknengr : recipe please.

primrose : Great! I'll go to Asian supermarket to get some hamtan tomorrow. Tee hee hee..

babe_kl : Wow! Cross my finger I'll be hardworking enough to do it this time. ;)

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

oh ya.. it's summer .. i forgot.. cold noodle is better..
i miss soba noodle.. i was surprise that MAS serves soba in their flight to japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home