Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

For the future

I went to a shopping mall yesterday with a friend by using bus for the 1st time. :P It was a fun time with her, except for the dinner. We ate in a "Japanese stall" that sell "chicken teriyaki". The dog eye see man low FOB cashier girl is really something. Oh well... I've been eating a few times over there, usually it was nice. But this time, this girl spoilt the whole image. Yes, she is causing the stall to loss a regular customer who actually keep brining new customers for them. Also, the food this time was "wuek". Enough say.

Anyway, although the dinner was horrible. I did experience a nice thing. New thing for me. ^_^



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tell me, what do you think this is when you see it.

Make a guess... I'll tell you the answer in my next post.

Think future!! Haha...

Oh, the 1st person who guess it right will get a 2-piece Godiva chocolate from me. If you are in U.S., I will send it to you. If you are in Malaysia, I will give it to you the next time I go back to Malaysia. If the guesser is from other country, I will send it to you from U.S.

16 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

hi fish fish!!! its longtime reader, not so often commenter... i know what that is... its the ice cream of the future...

dippin dots (;

yay or nay?

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

"The dog eye see man low FOB cashier girl" -- What does that mean?

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger s.a.n. said...

heyaaaa. im guessing its tapioca pearls/sago thingy thing haha!!

btw, i love your blog! makes me drool everytime :X

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Sammi said...

They look like Mini Melts ice cream!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger eavie's blog said...

is it some kind of mushroom?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, looks like a piece of broken off boogie board in a sewer system.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

looks like lotus seed (lian zi) to me.. but it do look a bit too soft to be lotus seed.. unless these are cooked lotus seed.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Karen said...

cheh Cathy already guessed it right :P

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger ahlost said...

fish fish.. can do me a favour? I need to get as many ppl as possible in order to win a contest at smashpop.net.. and I would really be grateful if u can help me put up a pimp icon at your blog's sidebar... pleease ...

http://rosewong.com <-- my current blog

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger winster said...

Hey fish fish, looks like some kind of nut. macadamia or something. :p

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Bad Influence said...

Shimeji. Send me the Godiva!

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Cynthia J. said...

Hi Fish Fish,

I think they are enoki mushrooms a.k.a. golden needle mushrooms??

-Cynthia J.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Turtle said...

DOT'S! Ice cream of the future!!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

LOL! It is dippin' Dots ice cream! yummmm!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger izakaya said...

enoki-dake.....I guess

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Oops!! We got a winner. In the 1st comment!! -_-"""

Thank you all for participating. I appreciate that.

Dennis, it means someone that look down on other in a more ironic way. FOB = Fresh Off Boat

ahlost : What kind of icon do you want me to put? Just the link to smashpop.net? Let me know and I'll put that one for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home