Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, August 27, 2007

One year is too fast!

Forget about my boss hard drill on me today. *ouch*

*ehhem* Allow me to announce loud loud...

FISH FISH IS ONE YEAR IN U.S. TODAY!!

Wow!!! I am impressed with myself for the past whole year.

No car, rarely using buses...

I survived with 2 legs. LOL

There were quite a lot of things happened the past whole year.

I have visited 11 states in U.S. AMAZING?

I went to Hank Williams and Lynyrd Skynyrd concert and experienced a real Southern Rock Concert with cool rednecks. WONDERFUL!

I went to live performance of Dancing with the Stars and saw my favorite hot and sexy bum guys in the competition. AWESOME!

I tried not less than 20 American chained restaurants till date and found out that I love southern things. YUMMY!

Sadly, there are still hundred of them yet to try in this fast food nation! GOSH!

I am addicted to my Neopets again after a long hiatus. Since then, I almost sleep less than 5 hrs per day and work long hrs in day time. I want my sleep!! BAD!

Strangers came up to me and told me I have a good smell. There was one stranger asked if I want to be his girlfriend. LOL He is obviously an Asian fetish. FUNNY!

Ok, I promise myself I must start to go to gym again. Yes, I promise myself. Sure I will go, will I? SIGH!

Hehe... well, since it is my 1 year anniversary, can I have some good HUGS from my readers?

Thank you~~~ ^_^

7 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

Wow.. time flies.. 1 yr already ar..really don't feel like a year hor.. like you just arrived last week or something.. here's a big hug for you.
btw, i'm back in kch!! :)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Big American Hug! Bocephus and Skynard concert, you are a Hakka Southern Belle!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

woah! happy US anniversary! i've been here ten years and only visited a few states (texas, cali, arizona, louisiana, virginia, maryland)

you are well travelled! maybe you can show me around hahaha... joke...

(; happy one hear!!!

hug!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!... Miss you. Time flies. :)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Happy 1 year in the USA! I hope that your next year is even more happy, fun and exciting! Wow, for no car, and living in NC, 11 states is a lot!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

BIG HUGS BACK!!! I love you all. ^_^

Janice, did you go to eat laksa first before you get home? LOL

cooknengr : Woolala~~~ Imagine the next time I use southern style to speak hakka to my mom!! Muahaha~~~

cathy : Wow!!! 10 years?? That is a long time cathy! Texas is one of the state in U.S. that I want to go the most.

Angel, I miss you too!!!

lannae, amazing isn't it? 11 states. :P I have yet to conquer more. ;)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

i ate my mom home cook food first.. went to eat laksa the next morning at Mdm Tang's near Petanak. It's very nice!! When u're back u must go there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home