Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Over-heated

This summer has been pretty good to me, until today.

I walked with a friend to watch 2 movies. It was only a 30 min walk, but the distance was more than enough for the heat to attack me. My migraine is attacking me, after it has gone for a long time.

Never in my practice to take bath right after back home, but I made an exception today. I even had a cold water bath.

Just popped in 2 "panadols".

I need a sleep now before wake up to do an overnight reading on 5 documents. :( Need to discuss with boss tomorrow.

The bad news is, the coming week is predicted to be even hotter. Grrrrr...

Someone please pass me the ice.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger child-prodigy said...

hmm depends on where you want to live in Canada =D Vancouver, British Cloumbia is pretty decent when it comes to winter..it's NOT super cold like in Ontario or Calgary, Alberta.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

for some people, drinking green tea helps. i'm also a migraine sufferer & extreme temperatures is my biggest enemy. apparently, we shud stay away from dairy products too. anyway, i hope u r feeling better now. i take Exedrin Migraine. it works better than Tylenol. thot u might like to know/try.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

child-prodigy : My aunt is in Calgary. Yes, she says it is a cold place.

serenity : I am the pro-Japanese medicine fish. ;) So my painkiller is Sedes insted of Tylenol etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home