Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Silly Fish!

I am so Paloi (a hometown slang to mean silly).

The quiz of the answer was in my photo's title!! How clever was I? By the time I realised that, Cathy have already gave me the correct answer!!

Hey Cathy, you were very fast!!! Even on a Sunday when my blog's traffic was the lowest, you came up with a quick yet perfect answer!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her answer was Dippin' Dots. 100% correct.

Gosh!! I got a correct 1st answer for my quest. Next year I'll make sure it will be much much harder. LOL

Ok, Cathy, here is an extra question for you. Tell me which flavour was I trying? No extra prezzie for correct answer on this one though. LOL

Also, did you got the answer correct because of the title of my photo, or you've already know the answer once you look at it? I am curious.

The other 2 people who gave me the correct answer was Turtle and Lannae. No prize though. But I'll be happy to treat you one Coldstone Sweet Cream the next time we meet. ;)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These dippin' dots are named Ice Cream of the Future. Geeee...

Sound very sofisticated?

Well, I enjoyed the flavour. It was good. But for texture, I guess why I love ice cream is because of the creamy smooth texture.

So, dot dot ice cream might sound fun to me, but too future for me too. LOL

*stop calling me old fashion's mind*

Congrats Cathy! Now, send me you address and name to me email. I'll send you the gift within 3 months if you are not in Malaysia.

Sorry for giving you the 3 months, because I am not sure when is the next time I'll be going to Godiva again. So please wait ok? I promise it is going to be a yummilicious 2 pieces nice Godiva choco. ;)

Oh, do you have any preference? White, milk or dark?

Thank you everyone that have participated. I enjoy seeing the answers, especially the mushroom. LOL

5 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

hi silly fish fish...
we have dipping dots here...
i think that flavor might be
cookies n cream.
when me and my cousins were little, we like to try and separate
each color... hee hee
its so hot here in CA
that ice cream is very popular...
hey, don't worry about the
godiva, i'm sure other people
might have wanted it, but send
it to someone in malaysia...
i sure don't need chocolate in
the land of the plenty, USA
i have fun reading your blog!!!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, good old, hand churned Cold Stone's sweet cream is always number on my ice cream chart

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cathy, are you really sure about that? *hug* You are really a sweet girl. Or do you want me to send it to someone that you want him/her to receive? I'll be happy to do that for you. please let me know.

cooknengr : Oh~~~ stop that!!! I don't want to think about my SWEETCREAM!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

hi fish fish, no, i'm serious. hahaha... i'm from philippines and i know that in most aspects malaysia and philippines are similar and i know your friends and relatives in malaysia will benefit more if you give them chocolate... and i send lots of chocolate to my family and friends in the philippines and even simple ones (like m&ms) are appreciated very much...

so if you send it to someone in malaysia, like your friend or family, then i'm sure their bright smiles from getting such a delicious treat is way better than any think!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

*thing... not think (;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home