Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I love gift cards! ^_^

Today, I received another $10 Harris Teeter gift card. It was a reward for me taking my 30 min to do a sensory evaluation for 8 types of mac n cheese.

Well, the mac and cheese was my breakfast. Some good, some yucky.

But what I like the most in becoming a sensory panelist, are those irrisistible gift cards. Because of these gift cards, even sometimes I know the things that I'll taste are extremely gross, for the sake of... ehhem... "Money"... I'll endure it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralala~~~ these are the ones I have used.

Hehe... I am still not throwing them away. Sometimes I feel like a trash collector. :P

These gift cards are a good source of extra pocket money for me to get those more luxurious yummilicious that I am just too stingy to pay with my own cash. :D

Ooooo~~~ I think I'll get some good cheese with this time $10. ^_^

Side note : I received a few emails from my readers these few days. Please be patient if I have not replied. I'll do it on this Sunday. I need a clear mind when writing emails. ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wow, interesting gift cards. I wouldn't trash them after using too! Makes very good souvenirs. :) Good luck in your new regime. Put on 10lbs? How much weight is that in kg?

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : LOL, good idea. I'll save those pinks for you. ;)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

I think gift cards are very popular in the west more.. than the east eh..?? i love it .. because it's so convenient.


http://www.babybokchoi.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home