Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Long queue for movies

It's good that this year Labor Day is on Monday.

On Sunday, I went with 2 friend to watch Pirates of The Caribbean 3.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As usual we went to our favorite $1.50 Carmike Cinema. ^_^

We decided to watch the 4.00pm slot. It was nice. Not too hot, shiny yet windy day to walk relaxingly to the cinema.

Even at the ticket booth, there was only a short line before our turn to get the tickets.

The movies was quite long. Longer than normal movie. Some story lines were quite confusing for me.

The part I like the most about this movie?
Hehe... the song. Love it!
Also, I like the scar on Captain Sao Feng's face. Cool.

The movie gave me less surprised and excitement than Pirates 1 & 2. Still, I enjoyed it.

By the time the movie ended, it was already 7.00pm.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oolala~~~~ look at the line of people waiting to get their tickets. This is only one side, the other side was the same.

Worse, the waiting hall was so packed with people waiting to go into one of the 14 theatres in the premise. I actually had to squeeze myself among the crowd before I finally got out. *wipe cold sweat*

Hehe... I guess we just love the $1.50 Cinema. ;)

5 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish Labor day is always on Monday lah....

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger ilovepearly said...

omg $1.50....
it's like 10 here or at least 6-7...
That is very cheap

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

I love the $1.50 theaters when you can find them. It makes buying $6 popcorn that much easier. My town does not have a $1.50 theater anymore.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger tracychong said...

I didn't really like Pirates 3, but I loved the song too! The one in the beginning when they all started singing :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Oops... you should tell me earlier ler.

ilovepearly : Yes, it is even cheaper than watching a movie back in Malaysia. LOL

lannae : Oh~~~ I don't want to think about not having one nearby my house. It is really a lucky thing for me to have one within walking distance.

tracychong : Oh yes... that was really one of the awesome part. The little kid, the coin, the crowd... I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home