Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Super easy and truly yummy Brownies

Ding Dong!!

I am going to my boss lake house for a party tomorrow with my co-workers.

He has a boat and will have tubing. We will have great dinner, all will be prepared by my boss and his wife!!! Am I lucky or what?

Ooooooo~~~ I am excited now. I never did tubing before so I am really looking forward to playing it.

I'll need to wear my swimsuit... errr... I have decided to go for 1 piece rather than the 2-piece I bought a while ago. Tristan told me her bottom almost got off last time, wow!! Too risky, hehe...

Ok... I am supposed to show something related to my title.

BROWNIES!!!

One thing about being one year in U.S., I am starting to like brownies. Sometimes, when I tasted some really nice brownies made by friends, I was amazed yet surprised at the same time most of these brownies were made from ready-to-use brownies mix.

I heard Duncan Hines is good. I tasted one, it was very good.

So, last week, since weather is getting nicer now, and not a bad idea to start to heat my oven...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...I got one pack of Duncan Hines Family-Style Brownies. I chose Dark Chocolate Fudge as I am a big fan of dark choco.

It even printed there... "Premium Brownie Mix". Woolala~~~ what a tempting quote.

This was a very cheap pack as I got it during offer time. Only $1 per pack. Truly a good deal.

So, tomorrow I am going to let my co-workers be my guinea pigs. LOL



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All I need for extra ingredient was an egg, 1/3 cup of water and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil to make fudgy brownies. I used corn oil. If one wants to make cake-like brownies, then 2 egg will be needed.

First, I preheated my oven to 325 degree F as I used coated pan. Then, I greased the bottom of my baking pan with shortening.

Next, I emptied my brownie mix into a large bowl with egg, water and oil and mixed until well blended.

After that, I spreaded the mixture into the pan and baked for 30 min.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralala~~~ a Brownies was born!!!

My whole kitchen was fumed with the buttery aroma of this fresh from oven brownies. Too seductive that I have to eat one piece first while it was warm. Mmmm~~~~ soft, chewy, yummy and... I felt a guilty pleasure.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh yeah~~~ it may be simple and easy in preparation and cooking, but it is definitely not a simple piece just to be forgotten easily.

I love pre-mix. I am going to use more pre-mix from now on. ;)

With Duncan Hines, anyone can bake. Tee hee hee...

6 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I made Hedgehod that day..is something like Brownie..but i dont bake it..i chilled them instead.
my boss and fella colleages loved it!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

sorry..is hedgehog* =P

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Those brownies look yummy!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger obachan said...

The same thing happened to me when I was in the U.S. I got hooked on those baking mix and my kitchen was full of those boxes. Mow I miss them so much...

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : Now dear, does you hedgehog look something like a real hedgehog that with a lot of thorns? LOL Make one for me next time, I want to try.

dennis : Thank you buddy. Hehe... good way to cheat people what a good baker I am. In fact, the brownies all gone during the party. woohoo.

obachan : I am getting addicted to them. In fact, I am going to make a series of testing with different brands, very soon. :P

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Yummy..!! i want some too..1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home