Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Time to cure my Neofever

My life for these past 4 months have been truly messy due to one thing - Neopets.

I didn't hit my gym for the past 2.5 months.
I put on 10 lbs. *gulp*
I slept average 4 hr per day.
White hair grew out from my black hair from time to time.
My face lost the shining shade I used to have.
I ate all the junkies.
I really didn't mind if I didn't blog for a whole week. (I used to blog everyday, a full length blog, not just blah blah blah...)
My camera main function was to record the result of my experiments.
The first thing I got home was to connect to internet so that I have more time for more Neoworld.
I was eager for weekends so that I could play Neopets for the whole day.
I sat for 16 hr, except to the restroom, took a bath and grabbed some foods to munch.
My stomach and leg cellulite were too yucky to even view by myself. My shoulder was painful and stiff all the time.

I have to admit, I am seriously addicted to Neopets.
Too addicted that I even studied html so that I could create a Durian Petpage to do my dailies.
If I continue this way, Neopets will overtake my real life.
I will be a body without soul.
*shudder*
It is scary to think about it.

It is time to change.
To cure this long term Neofever of mine.
I will still be playing Neopets, but in a moderate way.

I shall declare my "new life" here.

Eat healthy and well-balanced meals.
Sleep 8 hrs per day, which means go to bed before 12 midnight.
Hit the gym at least 4 days/week.
Blog at least 4 times/week.
Slow down on my Neopets.
Stop thinking about Neopets in my dream.
Accept that Neopets is just a virtual world, not something real in my life.

It might be hard in the beginning, but I believe in my own will.

WISH ME LUCK!

Ok, time to play Neopets before I go to sleep in another 1 hr.

I have did my gym, ate my dinner, prepared tomorrow's lunch and taken my bath.
Yes, these are something normal for majority, but for friends who know how addicted I am in Neopets, they will be amazed with this changing of mine. :P

6 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger We Teck said...

good luck on fighting your addiction

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger reiskeks said...

Dear fishfish, maybe this can help a little:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neopets_controversy
Obviously this game is highly addictive to a lot of people, and the company earns a lot of money due to this. Additionally, there seem to be security concerns and errors within the game, which can make you lose your points or collected items, and the company do not care a lot about that. I do not at all think that you are doing something wrong, our society is not very supportive if you try to keep your fantasy alive and stay young at heart... So do not blame you for some fantasy in your life, if you really wish to have more time for yourself, you will find the way to balance your life better :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

fish fish, ganbatte yo!! will be praying that you'll get your normal way of life back soon! :)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, if it does not work,you can join Sixthseal at the rehab:)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Neopets Anonymous??? FF, you need to join some social network and meet real people!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

we teck : Thanks. I will. ;)

reiskeks : Yes, I think Neopets is actually not a bad thing, it is only me that overdoing it. Like you say, what I really need is a good balance from myself. Thank you dear.

janice : Hehe... I really hope so, then you will see me start to blog about food everyday. :P

cooknengr : You wish lar~~~ Go to look for a big tree.

serenity : Hehe... in real life, I am a pretty active girl. ;) Just that I don't tell much in my blog. But I must admit ever since in U.S., due to tired body after work, I tend to prefer a quiet night at home in weekdays. I like to mingle with my friends during weekends though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home