Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Tubing is fun, Fun, FUN!!!

Pre-talk : Oh gosh! Dancing with the Stars premium is starting today! This first night is the females night. Oh man~~~ so far I have seen until the 3rd person, Oolala~~~ even as a female, I am feeling hot now. This is going to be a very exciting season!! Woohoo!

Ok... back to my talk of the day - TUBING!

My boss has a lake house. Every year, it is an annual thing for him to invite all his crews to join him at the lake house for a whole day party during hot summer day.

In the handouts, he especially mentioned about tubing. I have never heard of tubing before this, so it was a really exciting day for me to looking forward to.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my boss's speed boat. It looks new, but has been with him for 9 years. Yes, he is very good in taking care of his stuffs.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This... is the inner tube for our water tubing.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is pretty big.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My good looking, cool and very sporty boss. LOL

He is into marathon and usually he completes his marathona aroung 3.5 hr.

Everyday, when the sun is really bright in the midday, he will go to run for around 2 hr. Rain or hot sunny days are just not an issue for him.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh yes, you just have to admit I got a bunch of good looking people in the same roof as me. ;)

There were 5 of us for tubing on the 2nd batch.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
First was Mallory. She northern Michigan's girl has quite a lot of experience in tubing, so it is a good thing that she demonstrated to us how to do one. :P




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh yes, she was just so enjoying her first southern lake tubing.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next, was the husband and wife combination. Two in one tubing.

Hehe... both were still able to give great smile in the beginning.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next thing you know, they were already sliding gracefully on the water surface.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh oh~~~ too much for Xin to handle. She just burried her face when the movement were too much for her to handle.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tristan was all cool and relaxing in the beginning.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She was pretty constant through the whole process...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
... despite some of the move were quite rough.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her victory signs after the tubing. Great job Tristan!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Woolala~~~ fish fish first tubing in her life! It was really great! Exciting. It made me realised that for a good tubing, your upper limbs strength are very important.

That ended our first session. None of us was thrown into the water during the tubing. V(^_^)V

After a short rest and some light snacks, we headed for a second round.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This time, Tookta who didn't try it during her first time, decided to take the challenge in her normal outfit.

She is only going to be in U.S. for 6 months, so after a deep thought, she didn't want to have any regret while her stay.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh oh... to late to draw out, might as own a bright smile. ^_^



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My boss decided to give her a safe ride to avoid her from falling into the water with her outfit. Still, there were a few tough turns that needed quite a strength to hold on that.

Tookta survived! Not even a single splash of water wetted her. Good job lady!

However, after the tubing, she told me her hands were just kept shaking.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next was my friend who I invited to join us that day. Sang Mi too did not try during her first session. However, after our "pushing", she decided to give it a try.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was quite a tensed moment for her in the beginning. She couldn't even smile.

But then slowly, she started to feel the fun of it. The next moment you looked at her again, she was smiling back.

She too, under our boss good wheel controlling skill, she remained dry till the end.

"Sang Mi, are you going to join the party again next year?"

"Yes!" Woolala~~~ she is into tubing too, obviously. ;)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During Yifat 1st session, she was sharing with her honey, who is 6 feet 6, who ended up thrown into the water.

This time, they decided to go on solo.

It was Yifat's turn first. She was the only person among us who wore sunglasses. She had to as she was wearing contact lenses and did not want anything unnecessary went into her eyes.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hmmmm... I have to admit that she looked really sexy while tubing in her sunglasses.

I almost wanted to try that too, but I just didn't want to take the risk of my favorite sunglasses dropped into the lake and never to be found again.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next, the 6 feet 6 good looking bf was on action.

"Neal, we just have to get someone fall into the water, it just has to be you!" My boss said to him when he settled on the inner tube.

Oh man~~~ when you heard the boss made that kind of statement, you know something really nasty was going to happen.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you think a round inner tube like that was hard enough to be controlled by a 5 feet 3 fish fish, imagine a guy who is 6 feet 6 on it.

It was definitely the roughest ride of the day.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*SPLASH!!!* Holy cow! There were a few moments he was almost lost grip, but he managed to get back into the position.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even when the wheel controller purposely created some very rough wave.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These wave even brought his leg high up the sky before it landed on the water. It was painful for him when his legs splashed those vigorous water movement.

Despite all that, he survived!!! Way to go Neal. You were awesome.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next, it was fish fish turn to go for her 2nd round.

Before it started, my boss looked at me and asked, "Do you want to try a rough one?"

Seeing what Neal had gone through, I took a couple seconds before I replied, "I can try."

Me and my big mouth, too late to regret.

It was definitely much more rough than my first ride. I was able to control myself during the 1st few rough bumps and turns, but my arms were getting tired...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
... at last, I was defeated and was thrown into the water.

*Splash* *Swallowed some lake water*

*Bottom dropped until my knee*

*Hairband dropped a meter away from me*

*Speed boat stop a few meters away from me*

"Are you alright?!" My boss yelled.

"Yeah! I'm okay!!" I screamed back with a big smile while pulling back my bottom back to the original position.

Oh no, no way I was going to say, "No boss, I dropped my bottom!" Luckily, it was not a strong current sea... or else... *shudder*

By the time they got near me, I was all cool back to my original outfit. Haha!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tristan was the last one to have her 2nd round water sport. This time, she decided to go for knee boarding, a sport she has not been playing for 4 years.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Knee boarding is a more challenging water sport.

One actually needs to get ready to climb on the board and kneel when the boat starts to move. Tristan did a beautiful job on that.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The next thing you know, she was having a graceful ride across the lake.

Awesome!



It is the best to show what tubing really is with action...

So here you go... my first ever vlog! Hopefully it will turn out right.




A 15 second close up tubing by Tristan. It just kept moving from side to side, hard for me to focus on it with the strong sunshine.




A longer 1 min tubing action by Mallory. This time, I managed to focus on her as the natural lightning was so much better during the late noon.

I truly enjoyed my 1st tubing experience, with a bunch of fun and great people.

Oh yes, I am so looking forward to having the next tubing fun! ^_^

Oh, one more thing, I love lake water.

6 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

hey, i wanna do that too!!!!

http://kaye-ys.blogspot.com

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, next year Tubing at Lake Havasu!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Wheeeee! What fun! Where are photos of you?

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger ilovepearly said...

Looks really fun...

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kaye~ys : Ask Edward to buy one then you all can have the fun.

cooknengr : Oolala~~~~ Havasu, even the name sounds sexy.

lannae : There are three in this post!

ilovepearly : It was fun.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger TUTU said...

婚活
婚活
サンゴ 通販
目黒区 土地
貸倉庫 大阪
業務用エアコン
エルメス バッグ
インテリアコーディネート
男性離婚
投資顧問 会社
J-Payment
お見合いパーティー
アヴァンス
中国航空券
オフィスデザイン
介護福祉士
ゴールドカード
グレーゾーン
スライドショー
株式新聞
エルメス 修理
ユニキー
折込チラシ
介護施設 横浜
中目黒 アパート
スポーツトレーナー
製氷機
溶解処理
賃貸宝塚市
ECサイト 構築 システム
PAレンタル
教員募集
不動産登記
宮原 不動産
大きな靴
コーヒー豆
先物 オンライン
福生市 不動産
募金
駒沢 不動産
ピアノ教室
RMT
リロケーション 賃貸
過払い
結婚 カウンセリング
イベントコンパニオン 求人
電動工具
オーガニックコットン
宮古島 シュノーケリング
港区 不動産
無排卵 漢方
グッチ バッグ
店舗物件 東京
赤ら顔 治療
シミ除去
簿記 通信
和光市 新築一戸建て
前立腺がん
乳がん
貸事務所 東京
英語 メール
外資 英語
パークゴルフ
フード 求人
国立市 不動産
国分寺市 不動産
多摩市 不動産
武蔵村山市 不動産
日の出町 不動産
卵管閉塞 妊娠

 

Post a Comment

<< Home