Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Connection still down...

The stooopid network at home still down. I wanted to upload my pictures for a few days already, but everytime I do that, it just turned up to "Not responding".

So, until then, please be patient.

Life in work have been really really busy. Try to finish this project as soon as possible. Just finish my work and it is already 8pm. Been working more than 10 hrs today.

:P Now using my work place computer just to update my blog a bit.

Grrrr... if it is still continue like that at home, I will bomb them a complaining letter next week. I feel like the stress from my very disturbing internet connection is going to explode anytime soon.

Ok, time to go home for my favorite Dancing with the Stars.

6 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

sorry to read about your connection breaking. hurry back! I miss reading about fish fish adventures!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger letti said...

aw sorry about the bad connection. Hate when that happens.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

I never have patience when the connection is down. I'll work up a temper. :) You remind me of the show "Hairspray" starring John Travolta.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Oooo...sorry to hear about the connection:( It's really sickening when that happens, huh?
By the way, you have a really BIG burger face on your blog...haha:D

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : I miss blogging too lannae. But I guess my working life is really taking majority of my time. But I hope this project of mine will end this month so that I can start to blog more.

letti : Hey letti. How are you sweety? Yes, I really hate the connection. Now at least it is working sometimes.

primrose : Hey dear! That is one of the movie I want to watch the most. I heard it is a really good one.

christy : Hehe... I know. And my face looks like that burger now. Awwww~~~

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Can't live without my internet. I know how you feel. Didn't think that they would be so inefficient in the states though.. :( what a real bummer..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home