Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another 8 hrs...

... and I will be seeing my most beloved woman in my life.

Woohoo!!! Mama is coming to Raleigh when santa is coming to town. Isn't it so cool?

That explained the lack of my updating lately. A lof of work to accomplish before she comes. In fact, I've been working until 11pm for the past 2 days. Today, I need to sleep early, or else mom is going to see her "little girl" with eyebags like panda.

Talk to you all again. Muak!

6 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

Welcome to USA, Fish Fish's Mommy! Tee..hee..hee!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Have fun..FF with your mom.. :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger cheryl said...

hi fish fish, how r u?.oh yea, aunty, enjoy urself there ya. take care and God bless!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

Fish!!! Happy Birthday!! I wanna wish you beforehand, just so I won't miss it!!! :) Cha bo, I tried calling your number but I could not get through, so, please e-mail me you latest contacts, ok?
Take care, and have a great time celebrating your birthday! N say hi to ur mum for me.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Neopet avatars keep getting upgraded does not justify "that explained the lack of my updating lately. A lot of work to accomplish". Hve fun with Mama Fish.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

serenity : Thanks dear. Mom is reading your message now. ;)

mamabok : I am. We keep eating a lot. LOL

cheryl : Sweetie!!! How come you never told me you have a blog. *tsk tsk tsk*

kaye : Thanks dear. ^_^ I will email you later then.

cooknengr : oooiii... neostalker, I don't need one minute to get the avvie ok~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home