Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

First real Halloween experience

I had a very good experience on Halloween night. Went to Franklin Street in Chapel Hill to see how happenning that street could be on this special night annually.

So, today, after such a long hiatus not blogging seriously, I am compensate it tonight with more than 2 dozens of photos. ;)

Enjoy!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The houses around that area were nicely decorated with all kinds of Jack-O-Lantern.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For fish fish, I bought an invisible mask and put on my old pyjamas. Hehe... I could see people but people could not see me. In fact, managed to scare a few people and one cute toddler. ^_^



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was definitely one of the most happening street in North Carolina for Halloween. News reporters were hunting for unique costume dressers to interview with.

I was expecting people would dress spooky and voodoo... it was only partly correct.

Majority of the crowd was dressed in something pretty unexpected. The photos I am going to show are just a very few examples.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Woolala~~~ this hairy guy sure knew how to use his wife's lingerie to save his halloween's costume expenses. LOL It was a fun sight to see his whole family join in the fun.

When he saw me took the picture, he twist his butt and greet me with a high pitch tone. *cool*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just when I was still adoring his curvy butt, suddenly a headless guy ran past me. Wooo~~~ I wonder where he was heading.

The tall guy in front him was dressing up as a pimp daddy and yelled to another pimp daddy that he past by, "Hey dude, this is my territory! Get out of here!".

Do you like tetris?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then this might be your favorite for the night. In fact, it was a big success as there were a few reporters stopped them for interviewing. Not only that, it was a big hit among the crowd too. People just kept stopping them to take photos together.

Good one!

At this point, the Franklin Street was still not closed.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
People were waiting impatiently for the road to close soon.

Around 9.30pm, the road was finally closed.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Immediately, people started to walk on the street.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Within a couple minutes, it has turned into something very different.

Show time!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There were quite a few sweet young things dressed up as sexy Japanese high school girls. Hmmm... although it was a bit too cold for me to do, I might consider to dress up as one next year and speak in Japanese. It would be fun! Ha!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't worry if you don't have a real dog. You can always bring a plushie dog for a walk in such a crowd. LOL

Do you still remember Bill Clinton?

Hehe... what is the strongest thing you remember about him?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Obviously, this guy remember him as the chicky guy.

In fact, some one shouted out as him, "Hey Bill, where is Monica? Is that her kisses?" *tsk tsk tsk*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There were a few people dressed up as cute magicians. Personally, I think this one was the best. I like his smile.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh~~~ this couple was soooo cute. I bet coldness is not a problem for them that night with this fluffy and warm costume. I want one too!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ah~~~ the lady lost her head somehow. But she managed to find it, but she failed to connect it back. LOL She was another focus of the night by the reporters.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For those fully charged university students, they would just enjoy dancing with there friends on the street.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In fact, a lot of people actually dressed as common commercial products that are very well-known in U.S. Such as this Mr. Peanut Butter and Miss Klondike Ice Cream. Some even dressed up as credit card, McDonald smoothie etc...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some guys just love female undies. They took every opportunity to feel the softness of the undies. Tee hee hee...

Oh, don't want to dress the same as other people?

Get a tin of ICI...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
... and you can paint yourself whatever you like.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you think you are not good or don't have the money to dress up for the halloween, this is another good option. Get a bunch of friends to dress in your pyjamas, and acted silly on the street in a group... You will get an equal attention and these people. LOL



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My favorite girl for the night has to be this bloody lady.

See the guy at her back? He was using his bedsheet as the costume. ;) Another good way to save your money yet get a good dress up for Halloween.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oolala~~~ who would be so cruel to cut a neck of such a lovely lady?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The people only becoming more crowdy. My friends and I decided to leave at around 10.30pm...

But for many others, the night was still young. The fun was just starting.

On the way to get out of the street, suddenly we heard screaming from some guys...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What was happening??



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Obviously, he was giving birth soon... The doctor was panic. He was panic.

"Wahhhhhhh~~~~" The baby head already came out.

This, I have to say was the best costume for the night. I love it! So creative.

I love Halloween. I was so much fun just to see how much effort people put for the night. It was amazing how much idea people could come up for getting the attention.

I promise, next year I will put some good effort too. ;)

Good night!

9 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Hahahhahaha
This is indeed interesting.
We won't be able to see such event in Malaysia :D

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, the real Bill Clinton has lip stick rings on the Choi.

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Very happening.. indeed.. ;)
We didn't have so much dressed up here.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

very nice. i love Bloody Mary ;)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger ilovepearly said...

It was cool but some very nasty costumes.....hahaha

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

That looks very fun! I love all the costumes!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

You've been tagged - go check out my blog :)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Hey all, I'll reply all your comment later, not into the mood now. :( *cry*

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : I saw a few posts about Halloween in Kuching. People are getting more creative in Halloween too now there. Good starting.

cooknengr : -_-""" You seen one>

mamabok : Ah~~~ mamabok, I am so hope one day I can go to Nova Scotia and pay you a visit. ;)

serenity : Haha... that's my favorite too. :P

ilovepearly : Haha... these were the very few. Imaging whole street look like that on the night. *gulp*

lannae : ^_^ Glad you like it lannae.

jasmine : Dear, I can't find it. Could you please link it to me. I will do your tag and Primrose's tag at the same past. Hehe... will make an exception for the two of you this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home