Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am super duper dummie!!!

*cry* *CRY* *CRY OUT LOUD LOUD*

I am so sooo sooooooo ANGRY with myself now.

I accidentally deleted a group of very precious photos that I took 2 weeks ago in Lexington.

The trip have 3 excellent people that travelled with me.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was supposed to be a great story for my blog, now they were all gone.

Those priceless photos were all gone, except a few. I am such a Super Careless fish.


I need to calm myself for a couple days.

GOMENNE~~~ Naomi, Ayumu, Eddie... Hontoni gomenne~~~ Fish Fish wa Dai Baka. Cho Aho.

At least, I still have one more person to save the situation. You all know who is that one from the photos. I'll wait until his photos come to rescue me.

I am really one very very very dumb fish.

*CRYYYYYYYYY*

7 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey dumb fish fish, it'll take a few days. Send me a box Bojangle fried Chicken in return.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

i've experienced this before, how i wished my camera has a recycle bin.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Ahhh.. no worries..! abang eddie to the rescue.. ;)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Bad Influence said...

That's too bad because you take better pictures than you know who.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

I am so sorry to read about that. :(

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

at least you have this photo to remember by. better than nothing lar! anyway, we all have deleted photos that we meant to keep once in a while...a "duh" moment :(

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Thank you~~~~ I have received it two days ago. You will see the posts after my Thanksgiving post.

janice : Me too Janice, me too.

mamabok : Hehe... sometimes I really think he is my Expensive Man. LOL

bad influence : LOL Shhhh... his photos are in my hands now. Have to praise him a lot, or else he will not let me use them to blog later. :P I miss you and Naomi!

lannae : Thank you dear. I am okay now. At least the CD that come to rescue have arrived. ^_~

serenity : Yes, this remaining one is one of the best, those 3 people inside are the fabulous ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home