Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Greeting from LA ^_^

Yoohoo~~~ sorry for not updating for a long time. I am still alive. In fact, I acrossed the US yesterday night and now I am on the west side of it.

The whole flight trip was not that pleasant at all, but it was good that mom was with me.

Yeah... going out for yummy breakfast now.

Oh... tomorrow I will go to Las Vegas! For the 1st time! Nah~~~ I am not into gambling, but I want to see this very big deal place.

But above all these.... I AM GOING TO GRAND CANYON!!!!

YIPPIE!!

7 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Bon Voyage, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year Fish Fish! May you have fun and safe travels, and come back and blog all about your trip.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

You have a good one..! and Merry Christmas.. to you and yours. . :)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Wow, Grand Canyon! I was so amazed and overwhelmed when I went there... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wow, I can't wait for pictures! Merry Christmas!!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger azuki said...

It's been so long. How are you?
Happy New Year and Good Luck!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Christmas came and gone and the New Year's here. Where have you been? Would love to read your update soon. :)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : Same same to you dear. I will definitely give the details about my trip this time. ;)

mamabok : Thank you mamabok. I hope you and your family have a new year ahead.

smazh : Happy new year Smazh! Yes, grand canyon is indeed a great piece of fantastic art.

primrose : Happy new year sweetie!! I went to a few good places and ate many things with mom. LOL I will start to blog after I got home and rest well.

azuki : Ou san, genki da yo! Anata wa? Happyou no koto wa, Mirian san kara kiita yo! Omedetou!!! Tsugi no yotei wa? Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu. Iyo iyo toshi wo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home