Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Two more days...

... and I will be heading home. Saying bye bye to mom. She will go back to Malaysia and I will fly back to North Carolina.

Not only mom experienced Las Vegas and Grand Canyon, we even drove on the classic Route 66.

Many kinds of food we tasted, yet even much more for us to try. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese... of course the classic American.

So, my resolutions for next year...

1. Try my best to give good results in my new projects in work

2. Blog in a regular basis

3. Exercise daily to get rid of the extra 20kgs fat

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ^_^

*yawn* Time to go to sleep.

5 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Happy New Year!!

あけましておめでとうございます!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Happy New Year.. FF..!! and good health .. to you and yours. :)

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

Happy New Year to you! Don't be too sad. You can always go home and see Mama Fish soon :) I'm sure your Mom enjoyed her stay very much. Now's the best time to go to Vegas & the Canyon. unlike us, burnt to death during the summer season. hahaha!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Happy New Year Fish Fish!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

smazh : いよいよ年を!

mamabok : Same same to you dear. ;)

serenity : Hehe... I on the other hand hope it was not that cold. Grrrrr...

miracle8 : Same to you sweetie. ^_~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home