Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm home

Gosh... I was so glad I reached home safely this morning.

Almost missed my flight in LAX, not because I was late, but because I didn't realise they changed the gate from 57 to 61, until the last 15 min.

I was running as fast as I could, kept telling myself I would make it. Luckily I did, luckily they still not gave my seat to the standby list.

Lesson learnt, always check the final hour gate status no matter what.

One thing good from the run, I slept during the whole flight.

I am so tired today. I will need my deep beauty sleep tonight.

Somehow, the apartment is very different without mom, especially when I stepped in after my work.

I MISS MOM...

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Awww..!! i'm sure she misses you too..! happy new year ya.. :)

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Mamabok, I called home tonight, she is starting to get busy again with her grandchildren. My 3-yo nephew starts his preschool today, so my family were all excited with him. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home