Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Too busy even to sleep

I am so tired now. It's crazy to think how busy my life turned after the new year. Yesterday, I only slept for 2 h so that I could finish up my writing that I promised will pass to my boss.

At least tonight I could sleep sweet before I wake up again to worry about my next projects.

I was so eager to go home for Chinese New Year this time actually, but I could not make it. My family that I truly miss so much. A few friends that I miss a lot. Of course, the irresistible familiar hometown taste. But, if I am in Kuching now, I don't think I will even have the mood to eat around as my mind will be keep thinking about my unfinish work. These lately, I almost go to the bed keep having my work in my mind.

Well, the good thing is, I am learning so much from my work, although it would be good if the pay can be higher and more vacations. LOL Oh well... at least I am very flexible in my daily working time.

Ok, I will try to upload the video during my trip this weekends. I don't know why it takes forever to upload a video, such a pain and I was impatient for that.

At this point, you probably know by now that this is a fish fish nagging post. Indeed, it is. :P

*yawn* I will talk to you all next time.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

tired fish fish.. sometimes i'm in your position too, with many projects going on at the same time.. n like you.. i go to bed with work in mind...
but it's not good. now i try to think or imagine happy things.. like travelling to places i like to go..
gong xi fa cai! don't push yourself too hard. Take a break.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Thanks dear. Yes, I am trying to imagine the happy things. *sigh* Hope you have a great holidays back home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home