Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Got to love them

There are some very talented people in the place I am working. One of my coworker attended in a culinary school during her early years. Then, she worked in high-end restaurants as a chef and a patisserie. It was a stressful work, she decided to quit and shift her carreer to more industrial oriented.

Still, that did not stop her creativity and passion in culinary art.

From time to time, we have been surprised by her.

Couple days ago, she gave us another pleasant shock again. She always did it in a mysterious way. No exception this time.



Photobucket
All of sudden, out of no where, our snack supplies were added in with this white box.

"EAT ME!!", the box said.

Curiously, as the 1st person to spot this, I decided to open the box.



Photobucket
Oolala~~~ 2 layers of handmade fancy chocolates inside. Each and every choco was different and unique. I could feel the sweet blending or dark chocolate and creamy milk aroma dancing in the air.

I knew it must have been her, which confirmed later.



Photobucket
Who could resist such a great temptation, especially a chocoholic like me!

After quite a while to ponder which one to start with, I chose one of the more simple looking piece. It turned out to be one of the most exotic combination for people who like the bitterness of dark chocolate.

It was a dark chocolate coating with creamy and smooth ganache with a hint of sweet and sour concord grape jam in the core. The jam was the gist, enough to accentuate the dull dark chocolate, yet not overpowering the whole piece balance. One bite that stayed a long good moment in my mouth.

Absolutely fantastic.

Such a moment always make me love the people I am working with more. ^_^ Thank you so much H.

Ehhem... by the way, when is your next surprise? :P

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger smazh said...

>>as the 1st person to spot this

sasuga desu ne! :)

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger DieHardX said...

Oh my, they look extremely attractive. of coz the way e mysterious way the box is labelled do give out suspicion dat it could b poisonous! hehe! too good 2 b true.

but of coz, if they r not, i'm sure u will wan 2 eat e whole box down! looks yummy too e cross section! u r lucky 2 have an established chef and patisserie as a colleague!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger shirleyyyc said...

Hi there... as i have guested you will pick that purple color one...haaa that a yummie box of chocolate I wish i can have the pinapple one...for Wang Wang

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

smazh : Haha... I aint name myself a kuishinbo for no reason.

diehardx : I would love to be poisoned by such delicious pieces. :D

shirleyyc : Bu Kui Shi Wo Jie Jie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home