Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yummy foods from home

A few days ago, I received a small package from home.

Among them, I love these the most.



Photobucket
I was totally excited when I saw this.



Photobucket
They looked pretty scrumptious, except slightly smaller in size.

I was full of expectation on them especially since they were labelled with "Anchor and Golden Churn Butter".



Photobucket
Hmmm... I was quite disappointed. The outer layer had a good buttery taste but too bland in saltiness. Worse, it was too stingy on the pineapple jam inside.

:( Oh well, couldn't blame mom as she did not try a single one of it. At least, she will stick to the older choices we used to have.



Photobucket
I was quite suprised with the Kueh Momo though. Although most of them were destroyed in shape, this was one of the better momo that I have eaten. It just melted in my mouth the moment my toungue touched it.



Photobucket
Mom also sent me a pack of Bak Gua. Quite a risky one, glad it went through safely. *wipe cold sweat*

Grilled in oven with medium heat for a few minutes... Oolala~~~ the soft and juicy texture with its salty sweet flavour, no wonder people who know it will just crazy about it.



Photobucket
I have not been having fish maw for quite some time. Mom was kind enough to take time to prefried these for me.



Photobucket
Hehe... I think I am going to use some bird's nest that my mom brought for me last Christmas and cook with the fish maw to make one savoury dish.

*slurp*

Thank you so much mom, I love you~~~

3 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish that would be a very interesting soup like 魚水之歡,燕好之湯.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Wow..!! lucky you ..!! i just love those packages.. donch you . ;)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Once go through my digestive system, semua jadi tahi. Hahaha...

mamabok : You bet I loved it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home