Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Please shut your windows

I came home quite early lately. Before 7.15pm, I am already at my home sweet home. I like it when the night only comes after 8.00pm. Make me feel much lighter at heart.

Winter for me = cold cold cold = depression.

It is a good evening for laundry. Which I did.

Something was spoiling the good mood though.

On my way walking to the laundry room, I past through a room which was same floor as me. Oh my, I could hear the screaming and yelling angry sound from a few rooms away.

Turned out it was someone arguing over the phone in Mandarin. So loud. She open her windows wide, so the conversation was too clear to be heard.

7.20pm. "...这是什么意识?认为我好欺负??!!..." Oh my, she almost torn her voice. *quick quick walked past*

Then, time for me to put my clothes into the dryer.

8.00pm. "...这简直是另一层次的侮辱!!!..." Still high pitch tone screaming at the other end. *quick quick walked past again*

Need to pass through that room again for the third time. I wonder what happened now.

9.00pm. "...想怎么样??!!..." Wah~~~ still "negotiating" over the phone.

Oh my. I am not a super busybody ok~~~ But those 3 shorts sentences really triggered my Keyponess.

But I don't understand why she wants to share her unpleasant voice with people all around her. I will not be happy if she is my next door neighbour. Thank goodness she is not.

I saw the girls a few times. The only time when I was on the same bus with her, she was talking very loud on the phone in Foochow when the bus was half full of people.

Inconsiderate??

Hehe... Ah Pek, you want to meet this Foo Chow 同乡 kah? Long hair, thin... but POWERFUL voice.

I am so glad I don't have to walk past that anymore tonight. I love the sound from my TV.

5 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

Hey, there, fish... how have you been? Sure that girl with a loud voice is not from our home state?? >.<

When will you be back home. If you ever were, just buzz me, ok, girl?

Take care. We all miss you here. :)

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I think this is a loud Hunan lady lah, my 同乡 would have replace ??!! with 山你估留, !!! with 索泥油 and !!! with 撒急北.

Kaliew King Kwang, 為族人爭光.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

So malu hor.. :(

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

What was she saying? I don't understand the characters you wrote. I guess I am nosey :)

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kaye : Nope, she is from China. Miss you all too. Not sure when will go back though.

cooknengr : Ai yor~~~ she no need to used those few already sound very Kaliew King Kwang lar.

mamabok : Yes, even beside her make me feel embarrass.

lannae : She basically said "What do you mean?? I am good to be bullied???" "This is absolutely another level of insult for me" "What do you want??" Hehe... make any sense to you what she was dealing with?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home