Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Too busy to blog because of QAF

Hello~~~ *ehhem* I have disappeared for two weeks. Not because of Neopets, but rather than a TV series that I found in youtube. One of the best and most controversial series! I like it so much that I have totally neglected my Neopets for 2 weeks. In fact, I think my Neofever have finally healed, thank to Queer as Folk. LOL.

Yes, that is the title of the series, Queer as Folk. Not the UK version, but the US version. I love Brian and Justin soooo sooo much. This show have ended in 2005 with their season 5. But only a couple weeks ago I stumbled on it while looking for the song You Are My Sunshine. Geeee... I found another Sunshine. I just introduced that to my sister yesterday, she is hooked on it now. LOL



I was so crazy into it that I finished the 22 episodes in Series 1 in 2 days last weekends. The last time I was so crazy on a TV series, was when I watched Long Vacation.

Then, I finished Series 2 that have 20 episodes in 2 nights. Imagine working 10 hrs at day and watching 8 hrs at night. Almost only had 5 hrs of sleep per day. Nevermind, it worthed it.

Now, I am waiting for the last three parts of season 3 last episode to be loaded. Also, still waiting for Season 4 episode 10-14 to be uploaded by the good samaritan.



This is my favorite scene. I have watched it for more than 10 times. LOL Another of my favorite scene is the cowboy stripper dance.

However, if you are curious to know what it is all about, why don't try to watch the 1st episode of season 1? Saliendra16 uploaded the whole season 1 and parts of the season 4.

Whole season 2 and almost all season 3 was uploaded by chaostoro.

If you want the trimmed version with only Brian and Justin part, with Japanese subtitle, CHJ7700 did a very good job on that.

Now, I am waiting for the unfinished parts.

Meanwhile, I will just focus to finish my powerpoint slide by wednesday for my presentation in May. First time practice today. Good and bad. Good that my boss loves my slides. Bad that there will be a lot more modification to make. Gosh, only slept for 3 hr yesterday night to finish my work. Blame myself for getting so addicted with this QAF. But tonight, I will sleep for 10 hr. ^_^

Hao Lian Ah Pek, you don't want to see this. Don't say I didn't remind you.

I will blog again when I have submitted my powerpoint for the conference. It will for sure Tristan engagement party's pictures this time. Sorry Tristan. Whoops!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

LOL! I was wondering where you went!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : I am still around lannae, but next week I'll be away for a business trip. Excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home