Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Flying tomorrow

*yawn* So tired now. Almost everything ready, will be heading to Quebec tomorrow morning.

I almost lost my passport few days ago due to my carelessness. Luckily, the counter person kept it for me. *wipe cold sweat*

Changed Can$300 with a US$15 service charge. %&$#&

Just checked the website of Continental Airline, they started new baggage check-in system from 8 May, only 1 luggage is allowed. Those that bought ticket before 5 April, get to check in 2 luggages. Hmmm... I bought my ticket in March, so not a problem. Not that I will be check-in 2 luggages anyway. But I do have a backpack and a notebook bag for hand carry.

Seem like airlines trying to make the passangers' life harder and harder. Or is it just the airlines in U.S.

Ok, I got to practise my presentation for the last time today before I am heading to my bed. Just hope it will go well on Tuesday. After that, I will be having a more relaxing mood. ^_^

See you all when I come back.

*hug* Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies in the world.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Have an awesome trip to Quebec..!! and make sure you get some french boy's phone number.. :)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok, you are so right!! Those guys are hot!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home