Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good to be home

11 days of trip were enough. Strangely, I felt a bit uncomfortable to be so long away from my work. I am eager to start to work again tomorrow's morning. I miss my crazy and fun bunch of co-workers. Tonight, a real good long sleep is what I really need.

Thanks to SG, my trip to Quebec was truly unforgettable. SG was the driver, I was the navigator. LOL

Here is a challenge by SG, "I don't think you, the lazy fish will blog about it."

SG, you are so wrong. I will make sure I show off the things that I have done in Quebec. LOL Argh~~~ we should have went to those naked girls show for free!! If only we were a bit more brave that time!! Oh well.

Hey guys, if you want something totally naked, Montreal have pretty cheap price, only Can$5 per entry. FREE for ladies! You hear me.

Give me one more reason to be born as a girl again next life.

Ok, almost time to know who is the American Idol winner. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Night~~~

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

And I thought you're home in Msia. Hehe! Have a good rest and can't wait to read all about what you did/see/eat in Quebec.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

I wish sweetie, to be able to go home. Wait till next year. Just posted my 1st boring start for my trip. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home