Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A great evening

My business trip in Quebec in turning from bad to better. My oral presentation went well. People came to me and said I did a good job, they like my presentation. I was very happy and proud of myself. ^_^

I learnt many new things concerning dairy. I made new friends from different places.

Tonight, was one of the highlight. We went to a banquent in an opera house in the historical beautiful city. Live performance of the new French music in the 17th and 18th century with some other great Indian music. It was such a charm on me. My dinner companions were a great crowd. We had a marvellous talkative dinner with pretty good food. Only my choice on the veal tortellini was not that nice.

Anyway, I am so tired now. Tomorrow still have a visiting to make. Got to get ready by 8.15pm. Yawn~~~

Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home