Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello from Quebec!!

Oolala~~~ My room has free internet access!! ^_^ Thanks to the conference I am attending. So I am going to do live updating from this oldest city in Northern America.

So tired now. Travelled from 9.30 am in the morning. By the time I reached the hotel, it is already 5.30 pm.

Usually when I am in one country, I have no problem communicate with the local at all, in fact, there were a few times I helped the local people to become their translator. LOL

In Quebec, for the first time in my life, I feel so like the main actor in Lost In Translation.

"Bonjour", was the 1st word greeted to me at the immigration. Then, the taxi driver "$%#$&%$" to me, none of the word sounded familiar to me, except "Oui". Luckily, he brought me to the right hotel. I am usually very talkative with taxi driver, even until the taxi driver wanted to invite me to his home to have dinner with his family. But today, the whole journey in the taxi, all I could hear was my own breathing.

The English that I hear more like Frenglish to me. I miss that though, remind me of my French friends back in Japan.

Mamabok, you know what, this is also the 1st time I see so many handsome guys!! LOL They are Canadian, somehow they don't look like Canadian for me. In the flight from NY to Quebec, my front and my back have good looking guys, except the one sitting beside me, turned out he was neither "Canadian", French nor American.

Ok, I have to go and rest now. Ate instant noodle as my dinner. Ironed 10 pieces of clothes. I need to sleep a bit at I only slept 6 hrs yesterday's night.

Ah~~~ still have my hair not ironed that. Don't care, sleep first.

Just hope Tuesday talk will pass soon, then I will be Free~~~.

Night night.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Handsome right..??!!!?? i told yer..!! and Quebeu guys are awesome nice.. :) so trendy too.. check out their dressing ya. :)

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Tuesdays lio, so how?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home