Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The last night in Quebec

Went to Montreal for two days. No internet connection for free. Came back to Quebec today, leaving Canada in the morning. Finally, Thursday morning will be back to normal again.

I am so glad one of my friend, SG decided to come and joined me after my conference in Quebec.

Time to pack up and go to sleep. After this great refreshing trip, I am excited to start my work again.

We did quite a lot of fun things together, including buying penis-shaped candies for the first time. LOL

More on my trips when I am back in NC.

Goodnight everybody.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Pictures.. !! and stories.. :)

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Started madam! ^_~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home