Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Altador Cup III Fever

A few of you must have been wondering what is wrong with fish fish this time, why hasn't she been updating her blog for a week. She is having a very serious fever, which is causing her sleeping for only 4 hr per night. Have to drink teh tarik daily to keep herself alert for her daily 10 hr work.

Errrr... the truth is, I was very busy chasing the balls since last week.

Nope, it is not the Euro 2008. The only thing I will watch that is some nice 6-pax hunks.

It is Altador Cup III. It will be on until middle next month.

Ok, I doubt any of you know what it is. It is my Neopet event again.

It is like an annual world cup in a virtual neoworld. The ball that we are chasing are much more interesting.

It is called Yooyuball. A ball that is transformed for a petpet (A pet's pet). There are a few kinds of Yooyuball. Original, fire, ice, darigan, clock, faerie and the unpredictable mutant.

The players are Neoworld pets.

I am a hardcore of Krawk Island team. Last year, because of our neglect, we ended up at No.4. We learnt that very painful lesson.

This year, we come back as too fast too furious. In fact, I was so bad in kicking those yooyuballs last year. However, things are totally changed this year, I am turning into one of those "pro". LOL Imagine 3 min I managed to shoot in 14 goals in 3 min. *damn proud of myself*

I have many unknown teammates, but it seems like we are heading the same goal, to be the champion 2008.

My Ancient Canadian awesome dining experience, will have to on hold until this weekends.

Just in case if you are curious, this is Altador Cup III. ;) I better start to kick the ball for tonight now.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

hope you are doing well. it has been awhile....patrick

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

patrick : *hug* I am doing fine buddy. How are you doing in SuZhou? I thought blogspot is not accessible there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home