Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

I hate visa procedure

As my current visa is going to end in another three months, I need to change to another visa. The problem is, I only have my degree certificate, but not my transcript. The evaluation committee needs the transcript. Or else, they will not recognized my qualification. (Which mean I will not getting the pay I am supposed to get. Worse, my qualification will not equal to the job description they are "looking for".) Grrrrr... So these few days, going to be busy trying to get that from my alma mater in Japan.

It was "funny". When I applied for my current visa, they didn't even ask for my degree certificate. Only when I started to work they wanted two reference letters from me. Yeah, I know it should be other way round. Somehow, everytime when I am dealing with something more important, the progress does not go the normal path for me. Too many to name.

That explain why I don't have the mood to do serious blogging these few days.

Friday, after my long-hour working, went to my Turkish's friend house for dinner. She knew I was busy, so prepared dinner for me. *touched* Then, went to a late night movies with a few friends. By the time reached home, I was too tired until didn't even bother to turn on my computer.

I even forgot to return my books to the library. Just hope that I will not be fined. :(

Slept for 10 hrs. The moment I woke up, it was already noon. Ate lunch, online and slept another hour. Went out to join some cook-out fun with the residents in my neighbourhood where I am staying. At least that made me feel a bit more relaxing.

Today, went to work again.

Tomorrow, I hope things will turn out better. I hope to see my sensei's reply soon. *pray pray pray*

PS: Garu-guru, gerai nyamai. Selamat Hari Gawai! Dear Sarawakians!!

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

hang in there fish fish!
it's always a hassle with visa, if you enquire further they'll say this is new procedure.. bla bla bla..
oh ya.. i finally understand what kuishinbo means - someone who loves food. I just learnt that word from my japanese class.. then what does meow means? a cat meow?

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Bingo! ;) Now you know the meaning of my blog's name.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Hi FF, your current visa is study/work type of situation. My guess is you are changing to working visa? That's why they need all the evidents that you'd graduated. Those macam-macam lah, transcript, certificate. For my case, a copy of transcript was not good, I had to get the real one with seal. Just be prepared for all these requirement. Let me know if you have any question. I have many friends who gone thru this, included myself, 3 times. I'm experienced! Must review all your document very carefully. One Canadian friend's visa application was rejected because on her supervisor's letter, the word "temporary employee" was not mentioned. There is many terms that must used in there. Good luck.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

DD, thank you dear. Yes, I believe in the future, I will definitely need your knowledge on this visa thing. ^_~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home