Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, June 16, 2008

My degree is recognized

Due to the visa application procedure, my degree is required to be recognized by the USCIS. It cost me US$75 to get the evaluation done.

After waiting for 4 working days, I finally received it.

Anyway, let me retype the first paragraph of the evaluation. It is quite fun to read.

"The following is an analysis and advisory evalutation of the academic credentials of Fish Fish. As discussed herein, Fish Fish completed a program in the field of Agronomy and Horticultural Sciences at K University, in Japan. Based on the foregoing academic credentials, I find that Fish Fish attained the equivalent of a degree in Food Science and Agronomy from an accredited US university."

I love the way they judge my degree is equivalent to a degree in Food Science and Agronomy in the U.S. Lalala~~~ now I can officially call myself a Food Scientist. LOL As though I was not one already.

I don't know why I was excited about this. To recognize my degree does not mean I got the degree. They just merely recognized it. In fact, I have earned it two years ago. I was very happy that time too, but it was different. I just don't know why I was feeling happy this time, to an extent feel like crying.

Strange me.

9 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

Fish Fish, long time no hear but good to know that your evaluation turned out well! Any chance of a trip to the East Coast this year???

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger RONW said...

should I congratulate you then? Of, course.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger abon165 said...

hi scientist

something want to ask you
can you give me your email?

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger CK-II said...

Congratulations! It must have been feeling like graduating again! :)

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger JMom said...

Hi FishFish, sorry I have't been by lately. I see so many adventures has been happening lately. Glad to hear you're doing well although a little homesick :)

Congratulations on getting your degree recognized!

visit me at my new food blog ~JMom

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

LOL! You are officially recognized as a FOODIE in the USA! You have papers to prove it!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger angelineteo said...

fish ah...it's been a long time since we last contacted eh...i really wish i could be there with u and explore the world together..and i dont mind my body out of shape lo..sibu is really a boring place..for me it's really a place to work with no fun,no delicious food,no exciting place...do that imply that i have to find a man and get marry le?i really wish that i can get out of malaysia next time...how did u now about the scholarship last time?

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, how come they got eyes cannot recognize KyoDai ?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

serenity : Unfortunately, most likely not dear. I am hoping to see you and Adrian. I will be in Indianapolis to attend a conference in two weeks time.

ronw : Hehe... thanks~~~

abon165 : Responded.

ck-ii : Geee... somewhat true.

jmom : Thanks for informing about that. ^_^

lannae : LOL Isn't that wonderful.

angeline : *hug hug* Oh sweetie, I wish I can give you a real hug now. I really feel for you. Hey, I would say end of next year will be a good time. Want to go snowboarding together?? You will LOVE~~~ it!!

cookengr : Because I am a Tarzan. *bleh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home