Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

4th Year of Meow Meow and Fish Fish

Woolala~~~ I suddenly remember today is the 4th year I have been blogging. A lot of things have changed during the four years, but I cherish the priceless moment I have had.

There are many people come and go. A few leave a very strong print inside my heart. Since this is my food and travelling blog, I decided to mark this memoriable day by showing my camwhoring photos with a few of my closed friends, my travelling partners.



Photobucket
*MF and me borak-borak at home sweet home.

Cikgu Chai. One of my longest friends. We have been knowing each other for more than 20 years. We are very different in personality. I am outgoing and loud while she prefer quietness and gentle. Although never physically travelling around together, somehow time, distance and differences in life exposure never really tear our friendship apart.

I may only be seeing here once per year, or sometimes even once per 2 years, but when we see each other, there will always be never-ending topics between us. One of the very few that I could share the deepest talk with.

My precious. She is now happily married. ^_^



Photobucket
*CW and me at some very deserted places in Japan.

Snoopy Lo. The cute, caring and careless girl. LOL One of my closest friends during my 5 years in Japan. I love her to death. I have shared some of my best times with her. I cried like no tomorrow with her over the phone. She helped me cursed as much as she could to cheer me up. There had been argument between us, but there were even much more laughter when I was with her. She was the one travelled the most frequently with me. Together we left countless foosteps in Japan, teased cute guys, get naked in ofuro and counted each other wrinkles and grey hair. I even enjoyed her wagamama sometimes. LOL

One day, I want to travel with her again.



Photobucket
*Yuko and me right after we crossed that oh-so-scary suicidal bridge.

Yuko, the name with the meaning "child of depression". However, she is nothing near to her name. Pretty, gentle yet stubborn. A very fun to be with girl. Her strong side always impress me. I enjoyed her slow half beat reaction. Cho kawaii!!

One of my two very important Japanese friends. Although a few years apart, I did not feel the generation gap when I was with her. In fact, travelling with her was so much fun. We have been around in Japan and Malaysia together. Even a very small surprised never failed to impress her a lot, which indirectly brought smile to the people around her.

I miss her so much. She is now happily married too.

Another important Japanese friend of mine is Yuriko. She too, is now happily married. ;) Oh, by the way, it was funny how she used to buzz me to introduce guys in my school to her. After I left Japane, her destiny brought her to know this guy from my school, which is her current husband. LOL What a fate.

Oh, by the way, these three closed friends of mine, all got married in this year. Hmph! All dump me for their men. :P I still owe them their big wedding presents. Oops!



Photobucket
*MC and me after our diving. Haha... his hand was not faster than my hand.

Next, Cikgu Teo, who is now stucked in Sibu. LOL This Char Bor is active, cool outside yet hot inside. She is my diving partner back home. We travelled together to Sipadan and gave me one of my most memoriable trip in Malaysia. Although we knew each other only for 2.5 years, we shared same friends who she has been knowing for 20 years and I have been knowing for 10 years. What a small small world in Kuching.

"You girls laugh 24 hours per day." Our divemaster said, which basically described what was it like when we were together. I could share any kind of topics so easily with her, never have to worry whether it is inappropriate or not.

I am very looking forward to traveling with her again.

Hmmm... until this point, does fish fish has any guy friends?

Of course!! Just that I do not keep in touch as much with them anymore. The married ones are being controlled too tight by their wives. The single ones are busy dealing with their girlfriends, or focus on their career. I must mention one guy though, Patrick, he is a closed guy friend when I was in Japan. I am grateful to know him. We spent some great shopping time together. I wonder how he is doing now in SuZhou, the land that is famous with beauties. ;)

Oh... by the way, I actually have another guy friend who I would like to mention. In fact, thanks to him, my long christmas holidays were spent in a very meaningful way.



Photobucket
*75 Ah Pek and me during Christmas season. I was starved to almost death that day. Hmph!!!

Mr. Si Beh Hao Lian 75 Ah Pek. Yoyo san, how do you like this picture? LOL (Tell you hor... he uses fake teeth during his camwhoring photos, this is actually how he looks like.)

Being with him always full of pleasant and unpleasant surprises. His knowledge with the American cultures really impress me. Of course lar, being here for more than 20 years already. 42, but with a heart like 20's.

Wokay~~~ a very rare post of all the me in the photos. LOL Seriously, my face looks exactly like that burger - round, fatty and 200% glutonous.

Happy birthday Meow Meow, although I am not as active as before, I do still deeply love you. ^_^

9 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger abon165 said...

i never have any good imagination about an ah pek face/teeth

i have very good japanese girl friend also,she just married last year and get pregnant now
i think i will help her taking care her baby next year as she will give birth in shizuoka(a shizuoka girl that married to osaka,but will back to shizuoka for delivering)

i think japanese girl are good to personal friend,but when in big community,they will make a group for bully.when i was in a company,gosh,girls bullying was so serious till some girls quit job becoz bullying
hey,will you come to japan?
you can stay my house if you dont mind my strange husband

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

happy anniversary fish fish

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, 4 years, time flies... that 75 Ah Pek fellow still looks good.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Happy 4th Blogiversary, Fish Fish :)

Hahaha, Ed taikor looks so cute in this photo.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

yoyo : Oh, I have yet to face the girls' bully thing. I guess I am too fierce for them. LOL I do know Joshikosei have this serious Ijimeru problem. That 75 ah pek always think he is the most handsome. Haih~~~

babe_kl : Thanks dear ^_^

cooknengr : Geee. Cant believe I have known you for so long 4 years too. LOL

chen : Thank dr. ;)

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger CK-II said...

Happy anniversary! :)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

4 yrs is a long time, eh? Luckily I haven't forgotten how you look. The burger won't stain my memory. :)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thank CK. :)

Me too, still remember vividly your charming smile. ;)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hey..FF,
Sorry i am so late..! haven't been well.. had 2 operations in 2 weeks.. so outta commission for a few weeks now.
Congrats..!! on your 4 years of blogging..! we do go a long way eh.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home