Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Annoying network

No TV and no internet for the whole day at home. Annoying cable network. Grrrr... very frustrating when it is one of day I feel like doing a lot of things through internet, including narrating my 25 photos. :( So here I am, using a public computer to heal the sore a bit.

Since nothing to do at home, I went to do grocery at the supermarket f0r almost 2 hrs. Found some popsicle made from real fruit. Yum yum~~~

Also, for the first time, I bought a frozen pizza in U.S. It was only US$5. Four cheese pizza made with real cheese. I also bought some sweet basil bratwurst for extra topping. Once I get some nice portobello mushroom and orange capsicum, I am going to make myself a nice "homemade" pizza.

The 4-day in Indianapolis was more fun that I thought. The conference was pretty nice, especially the final day. Too bad only had two hours to attend. I like that city. Not big, but comfortable and friendly. Did some nice shopping with friends. Ate some pretty ok grill in Weber Grill.

But then, it turned from good to bad. On the way home, our flight was delayed due to a storm in Atlanta. Instead of departure at 2:00 pm and reached home at 7:00 pm. We ended up reached home at 12:30 am the next morning. It was a "good" experience, especially when the person sitting beside you was not a pleasant one at all.

Ok, time for me to get up and let other use this computer. I will talk to you all again when my internet is back to normal. *cross fingers*

Good night.

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Wow..!! how to survive without tv or internet..?? i can die..!!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger abon165 said...

i will become crazy if no tv and internet a day

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, is hte Neoplet going to dies on you without internet connection ?

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wei, almost 10 days already wor...still no connection meh?

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Everybody, network is back, but fish fish is still busy day and night. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home