Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A happy lazy Fish Fish

I have a fabulous time with my co-workers at my boss's lake house. We had plenty of water splashing and foods. Awesome weather and it ended in a beautful way. Photos will come next time.

Today, I want to show off one wonderful present that I received few days ago.

I was working at my desk when the door behind me was opened by someone. I turned over and all I saw was a six-feet tall thing floating in the air. My co-workers looked to the same direction and they were as surprised as me.

*gasp* *mouth open wide*

Nemo?? Weeeee~~~ instantly I knew that was meant to be mine.

MINE!! :) :D



Photobucket
Tralalala~~~ my six-feet tall nemo and balloons!!! Cute or not? I love it to death. So so so adorable.

Here is a little secret of mine to reveal here.



Photobucket
I love Nemo. Not because the animation although I like that movie too.

Not because of my experience in diving with it although I enjoy that too.

I love Nemo because of a beautiful soft Nemo plushie that I bought for myself last year. It was soft, small yet so convenient. I love it so much. Every night, I must sleep with it beside my face. Giving me the support and padding.

Even during travelling, my Nemo will travel with me in my backpack, not in the check in luggage. I am scared that someone will steal it, although 99.9% it is unlikely to happen. It is a Nemo with 1 fin detached from the body, I liked it more that way, so I just let it the way it is. Only my Nemo will look like that.

Ok ok... enough on my little Nemo.



Photobucket
The combination of orange and yellows balloons fits the Nemo well.

It is so eye-catching that I have to wait until the day got dark before I brought it home. Still, a rare passing by cars couldn't help but honked at Nemo Me!! LOLOL



Photobucket
This is my favorite piece. A kissing Nemo!!! I kissed back a few times. It is so cute!!!

A very creative way to make a Nemo. Too bad I can't sleep with it as I know it will burst. *yike*



Photobucket
My co-workers like it very much too. See the finger-prints on its body.

Nemo Nemo I love you!!
Thank you so much for this great present!! BIG XOXO!! I felt so spoiled. I was so excited that night I kept smiling in my dream. ^_^

Do you like my Nemos too?

6 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Wow.!! got secret admirer ka..??

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, got 釣到大魚gah? Don't have to worry about visa lio.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger abon165 said...

i like nemo too,but i cant swim.....
when i was 17,my friends gave me a birthday present,a golden turtle.
but i did not success to diao gold turtle

i guess you can get big fish in your future

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

Hi fishfish, fancy cooking some noodles for this year's Merdeka Virtual Open House? This year's theme is Mee and My Malaysia.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Fish Fish! Wow! That is a very nice and cute present for you! Very cute indeed. Glad you got a honk on the way home =)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Nope, a closed friend.

cooknengr : Haha... no big fish bigger that me lar.

abon165 : Don't like gold turtle, too slow. LOL

babe_kl : I will dear. Will tell you when I am done with it.

lannae : I wish. Too bad it was at my Nemo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home