Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just a short update

Ehhem... I know I have not been updating my blogs for two weeks. A lot of stuff to deal with.

I just taken some nice pictures of something that I want to show off. :P Will put that on tomorrow night. Tonight busy cooking at tomorrow morning will go to my boss's bungalow for a lake party. Fun~~~ Time for phew phew with tubing again!!

I made an awesome Japanese Potato Salad ala Fish Fish style. The ingredients include potato (of course), egg, dill pickle, sweet pickle, baby carrot, sweet corn, two types of mayonnaise, condensed milk and Japanese udon sauce (hehe... yap, this is my secret ingredient) and fresh chive!!

My adrenaline is running wild thinking about tomorrow. Must sleep before one, or else will not look pretty tomorrow. :P

Good night everybody.

p/s: J-1 waiver + H1-B visa = One very happy fish. ;)

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Wah so mahuan. Waiver can only convert to H1-B nia and not straight kad hijau.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, congradulations

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger abon165 said...

i try to imagine your udon sauce in salad,never try this before

i dont understand your visa thing,but,congradulation if it make you easy and happy

waiting for your showing off

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

adrian : Actually can convert to kad hijau, but much longer process and more mar fan. Since I am extending another contract with my boss and he was paying for the US$1800 of the H1-B application, I decided to get the H1-B first. It actually pretty fast, took about 2 weeks.

cooknengr : Thank you~~~

abon165 : Hey dear, try it. It turned out to be better than I thought. You can use soba tsuyu or soumen tsuyu too. Indeed, I am more relax now because my previous visa will end in end of August, if I dont have this H1-B I will have to be sent back to Malaysia. The bitter life of the foreigher workers. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home