Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Disturbing stare

I went to watch Iron Man at the $1.50 cinema today. Beautiful day, great people I encountered.

Then, I was craving for fillet burger and fries, so I went to Bojangle's for a lazy type of dinner. I made the right choice on the food, but I made the wrong choice in the place where I sat.

A table about 45 degree to my left was a "pervert" sitting there. I did not notice it until I started to eat. He kept staring at me. Making me very uncomfortable. He had finished eating, but he just sat there.

There were other few tables of people around me, for some reason, he kept staring at me eating. Very very irritating.

Just to make sure I was not over-sensitive, I tried to do a very quick eye-slanting just to see what direction was he looking. Sure enough, the three times I slanted, the three times my eyes met his eyes. Grrrrrr... super geram!!

I then decided just to eat my dinner as though he was not there. I spent 30 min eating, he had been staring me for that long. The moment I finished my food and wrapped the trash, he stood up and went away.

Man~~~ the only explanation for that... he must have never seen a long black hair Asian lady eating burger in front of him. I should have asked him to pay me US$10 for watching me like a movie.

Oh well, at least I had a satisfying full stomach. *burp*

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

That is really creepy Fish Fish. I hope he did not follow you out of the place.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Yeah, hope he didn't follow to where you live! But you're right. He should have paid for looking at you like a movie. Hehe!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger kruy┬« said...

i was thinking... if that was consider "harrassment" and if there's any law to protect the public in America. if yes then u could have snapped his pic and hand it over to the authorities. or report to Bojangle's manager that the guy's disturbing their customers.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : I waited for him to be away for 5 min before I got out of the building. ;)

primrose : LOL If it is you, I will ask him to pay 20 dollars!!

kruy : Definitely is a harrassment. But I am not sure if there is such law to protect people like that in public. See, he did not disturb me physically, but with his stare, which some people might enjoy it, but definitely not me.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Huai Bin said...

Well, at least he did not follow you, now that would have been seriously creepy. You get all sorts in the middle of the night in cities.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

huai bin : This is the day time, in a very normal restaurant, which makes it more creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home