Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Heart is pounding with Phelps

In another 1 hr, I will be watching the possibility of Michael Phelps to get his 8th medal.

12,000 calories per day. 5 h training per day. 4 years routine. Success comes with determination.

I hope he wins.

He is cute, like a boy next door.

I am happy that he is also like me, long body, short legs. Geez... I never know that is actually a good ratio for swimming. Yike, too late to realize.

I have never follow up with Olympics as enthusiastic as I am this year. It feels good.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Serge Benzocaine said...

HI!! i have read your blog!! i like and makes me hungry =) i came across it cuz i was researching about taiwan... i might be leaving next year to study there for a semester!
It feels cool to watch the olympics and look at how ppl are united by a challenge huh? =)
And he did get his 8th medal haha

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I think the US BMX team has more Lenchai.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

serge : Weeee~~~ you will love it. Taiwan is great, the foods, the people (more on the middle and southern part of Taiwan). Hope you will go there for real. ^_^

cooknengr : Errr... as long as those BMX team has no one look like you hor, I will agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home