Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Muahaha... I have, you don't have!

Note: Dear readers, this post is meant to cause someone specific to have high blood pressure. So, just enjoy the photos and ignore my writing. ;) Yoyo and 75 Ah Pek, you two are excluded.

I got a huge pleasant surprise for me today. Just when I thought they were gone, miracle happened!

Yes, 亲爱的日本伊娘, 你给我爱的包裹,安然无恙地受到了. Fish Fish 我无尽感激. XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

点货点货,没被没吞了吧?

Si Bei Hao Lian 75 Ah Pek, 快快看,眼睛张大大看,老花眼睛快戴着看!!!



Photobucket
我有一个大包裹, 你可怜没有.

里面有什么? 快快看!!!



Photobucket
Bak Kut Teh!!! ar~~~ Buatan Malaysia.

Aku ada, 75 Ah Pek tak ada.



Photobucket
Nihon aji.

I have, you don't have.



Photobucket
日本舔舔糖.

Hehe... 又是我有你没有!!!



Photobucket
我还可以把我的鸡蛋变狗熊和兔子!

Kesian hor, lagi gua ada, lu tak ada.

Cheh~~~ what is so big deal. You Si Bei Hao Lian 75 Ah Pek must be thinking.

给你看我的绝招, 看你起孔还不流血!!!

你要不要望眼镜??



Photobucket
我有一罐Ume Orange Chu Hi~~~

你有吗?



Photobucket
我有一罐野菜Chu Hi~~~

你又有吗??

其实hor~~~ 其实老天爷太疼我了.

因为hor... 快去拿你的显微镜!!!



Photobucket
我有三罐让我Chu~~~得超Hi~~~ 的我有你没有.

你慢慢在大树下看我Hi har~~~ 因为你没有得Chu~~~

p/s: Yoyo, I super LOVE~~~~ you. ^_^ CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~ Arigatou~~~~你要不要给小小添件性感的TuTu裙?

p/p/s: I just watched Sex and The City tonight. Absolutely awesome!!!

8 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger C said...

Hey fishfish,

The ochazuke packets you can also get in the US... But the others I have not seen before leh... :P BTW, I am going back to Singapore in Dec. If you want anything, let me know!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger abon165 said...

fish fish
so happy they are not blocked
emmm....maybe they think those are soft drink
hehehehe
one hoa lian lao a pek said he will have a kuching food party,if you go,please eat all his mani chai

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, 看一看東西有過期嗎? 日本伊娘的街坊一定有warning 過她以後不可以煮什麼怪味肉骨荼才送給你的.鹽做的舔舔糖一定是人家老大生曰會大家都不要吃的.鸡蛋一定是不小心買回去,忘了家里對蛋白過敏的捲髮小瓜....那三罐 chu hi.....一定是酸的. 其他的東西一定他家老頭子從某個師哥部落格那里學...垃圾撿回來的.真的有那麼好心?我不姓黃,跟你姓那种有騷味,有小鬍子,有兩角,有一對長形嚇亂搖來搖去的吃草動物算了.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger abon165 said...

lao ah pek
you will never have your 黃surname again
i sincerely send these to cute fish fish


you must follow fish fish surname liao
and tellyou,my surname before i marry is same with fish fish

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Bad Influence said...

I am happy for you, but you can get them in California. If you bring Bojangles' drum sticks, I will buy you all those goodies.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Wow! You have such fun things!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

c: Yes, here also have the same brand of ochazuke. But expensive. I only buy them once a long while. LOL Well, I will think about it, really appreciate your kind offering. Have fun back in Singapore then. ^_^

abon: It was a miracle the chu-hi remain intact. I will surely eat eat eat until he pok kai. :P Yang Jia Jiang de Nu Ren shi Li Hai de. ;)

cookengr : The old fox can only look at the beautiful grapes and said they are SOUR!!!! Muahahahhahah~~~~ beg me lar, I can consider trade it with your most precious things, including your mani baby.

bad influence : Deal. But do you have Chu-Hi in LA??

lannae: Thanks to the sweet and kind Yoyo. Priceless the way she shows her care. :)

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Hahahaha, this is one of the most enjoyable posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home