Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Greeting from LA with short hair

I have been having whole lots of fun in LA for almost a week now. In less than 48 hrs, I will have to say goodbye to it again. :(

This is my first time in LA during summer. It was fun fun fun. I love it.

Went to a concert with three so-fun-to-be-with friends. Ate many authentic Asian foods. Went to the beach and drooled at all the six-packs. Blah blah blah...

Yesterday, I made a huge decision. I cut my long hair that have been with me for 6 years. The length that reached my butt is now gone. No more fake straight hair. Come the naturally curly shoulder length style. I feel good.

I love my new hair stylist. I think I will let him take care of my hair from now own. He and his wife are the best hair stylists I have ever seen. Not just in term of technique, but the dedication they put on each of their customers.

In less than an hour, I will go to eat my favorite beef noodle before heading to my friends' house for an overnight. Swimming pool, cute dog and absolutely fantastic Japanese cuisines. Woolala~~~ I am spoiled.

9 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

did you take the before and after photos?

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger abon165 said...

i cut mine last week,so regret girl
i cried.....
now as short as a coconut haircut
i missed my Amuro Namie style long hair

tell me did you hao lian to that old uncle

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Yellow Ant said...

FF, did u keep the hair and donate it?
http://wigsforkids.org/

I've been saving mine for that cause. :-)
I think next year can harvest my hair for them. (^_^)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, nice hair, got howelian picture of your hair or not ?

Eh that 衰嘴查某 kena 靈異事件 then get a coconut haircut some more..wah, 馬尼菜咒語反彈! you know what, 這招真的很靈

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger abon165 said...

fish fish
i will start learn how to make the soi luck go to that haolian lao ah pek
make him forever 630pm
and his manichai dry dry no grown

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

fish fish, its time to update your avatar! :D

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : Unfortunately sweetie, I did not take any pre photos. Even the posts photos, hardly see my new hair style. I only realized that after saw your comment. Grrrrr...

abon165 : Of course. He sees my hair so thick even after the hair stylish trim half of the thickness, he sour like a grape.

yellow ant: Nope. My chemically treated hair was not qualified for donation.

cooknengr : I don't have. You have mine or not??

babe_kl: I am thinking too. But have to find the right avatar. ;) The one with fat body and short curly hair. LOL

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

*gasp* You snipped off your long hair?? I have been thinking of it as well but I sayang lah. Scared regret. Will take 3 years to grow it wor...

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : I want to cut away my straight permed part and let my natural curl grows back. I want to have a waist length curly hair. A natural one. ;) I love love love your long hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home