Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 17, 2008

姐姐结婚咯

家有喜事宣告。

2008年10月18日,砂朥越时间,姐姐将步入她人生的另一路程。(婚礼正进行中)
很遗憾,我没法回家见证这一切。
心中有一股落末。
电话中的姐姐说, 她的25结婚周年, 我不可以再不出现。 25年, 太长远了,不敢乱乱答应。
人没到,干脆把路费都转换成礼物的一部分。
下次回去再让她特别补请我回礼。

早晨2时30分就得爬起来打扮,多折磨啊。
5时30分才是出门的吉辰,但化装师有3位新娘要应付,只好那么早。
家里已经有一大批亲戚朋友在陪她热闹,应该不会太难挨。

今天之后,家中就剩我单身。
拜托拜托,亲戚朋友们别把箭头转向我这。
谢谢。

我不信嫁娶,只信结婚。
呵呵,谁懂我这观点?

愿姐姐的婚姻美满。

照片收到了之后, 再与大家分享。

完毕

p/s: For those who does not understand Chinese, the main point in this post is - my sister is getting married today. ^_^

5 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

congratulations to your sister.
while waiting for the traffic light to turn green at Rock Road this morning, I saw 2 wedding cars. Probably one of them belongs to your sis. :)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Congratulations to your sister and you and your family! I hope your sister will have a lovely and wonderful marriage!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Congratulations to your sister! May she be happy always, :D

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

I love your posts, you have so many pictures lol. Congratulations on your sister! :-)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Thanks dear. LOL Good day for wedding. She is heading to the 5th mile, I doubt those were hers.

lannae : Thank you lannae.

miracle8 : BK, thanks. :)

mindy : Thanks mindy. I used to post so many photos, but now, as you can see, I hardly blog these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home