Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 10, 2008

A very pleasant surprise

Came with the wind, gone with the wind.

On Friday night, I had a very unexpected surprise. I was on the phone when I suddenly heard someone was knocking at my door.

Due to my highly privacy practice, it is unlikely that anyone would knock at my door, especially at night without any pre-call. Cautiously, I told my friend over the phone, "Someone is outside."

"Open it lar", the friend said. So I hang up the phone and got my broomstick ready.

There was no shadow at all outside my main door. I proceeded to my bedroom, and a moving figure was outside the door.

Stoopid knocker, didn't even know which one is my proper door.

"Who is it?" I asked. *Not timidly, I hope. I usually am very brave*

"Your neighbour! Open this door." Geez... sounds more like the Tai Yi Long to me.

"My neighbour?" Seriously, I have never seen my new neighbour yet. After pondering for a while, I decided to take the risk. *praying no gun on the neighbour's hands.

The door at my bedroom was not in function, so I asked the neighbour to go to my main door.

*open door with the chain still on*

*peep out head only*

*o_o*...

*o_O*...

*O_O*!!!

*_*

Weeeeeeee~~~

Seriously, I don't know how I reacted. All I remember, the neighbour took out a camera and videocam'ed me. I was jumping, smiling and mumbling nonsense words.

No, the person was not my neighbour, but someone I knew pretty well. So, on Saturday, instead of writing my next journal paper, I was having fun the whole day with this person. Muscadine was never as much excitement as that day.

Thank you very much. I was so glad you came. Priceless moments for me.

Now it is over. It is time to get back to the cruel reality. Such is life. *sigh*

Ok, I want to go back to sleep now before writing the paper with full mode on. ;)

*offing brain*~~~

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, was it a big knocker ?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : knock, KNOCK, KNOCK!!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

test new picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home