Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A priceless day for me

November 4, 2008 election in the USA, a very remarkable historic day, which will be a great true story to tell for many years to come.

The victory of the first African American to be the Mr. President in this United States of A, marked another big turn that anything is possible, as long as equal chance is given.

What happened to a century ago? Even the right to vote was unthinkable for the women and the African American. But today, things have changed so much.

I am grateful to be able to witness this moment in the USA.

It gives hope for people that chase their dreams.

:)

Congrats, Mr. President.

Mr. John McCain, I love your exiting speech.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

And I was just wondering outloud this evening...how it would actually affect the Americans, for better or for worse. Do tell us more of what you read in the news. :)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger hanani123 said...

Gosh...didn't know that American election has such a great impact on you. Have you vote in your country's last election?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Primrose : Sweetie, I sure hope it will turn to better.

hanani123: Kiddie, who do you think you are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home