Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shifting from blogging to facebooking

Yap, I am spending more time on Facebook lately, to be keypohing at other friends life, be it those I am/have been very closed to or those I have not contacted at all since my highschool graduation. I love to see my sister and cousins in my friend list. Also, I am updating my little thoughts or personal life info on it. It is good that I know each and everyone I have added, although to different levels. It is amazing how they could find and add me. Thanks~

It is just a natural shifting.

Blogging was not as pure and fun as it used to be. Too commercialized, and too politics? I wanna scream when all the blogs turned to green, not because they love green, but because $$$. Grrrr... Maybe, just maybe someday I will pick up my interest back to do blog daily again. I doubt.LOL Meanwhile, I will just blog once in a blue moon. But frankly speaking, reading certain bimbo blogs are entertaining, giving me a good laugh with some of their guts and their so think they are the smartest and the prettiest attitudes. My favorite female blogs are still on my daily chocolate list. And only those that are non-bimbo blogs that I am still reading are remained on my sidebar. Yike... so much shorter now, I wonder how did I have all those time back then to read all those blogs.

Pecan crunch ice cream is the best. Who ever thought about this flavor deserves a jumbo mumbo kiss from fish. :)

I will blog again this Friday, for sure. ;) Woolala~~~ I am counting down to get away from my workplace!

16 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

i'm addicted to facebook. :P

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger springal said...

hi, i live in the midwest and would like to get a blessed yellow talisman for 2009 Tai Sui, can you make any recommendations?thanks

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Janice, facebook is awesome~~~ Happy new year dear. ;)

springal, I am afraid you asked the wrong person. Sorry, it is totally beyond my knowledge.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Congrats Fish Fish on your big day :)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger ~ tracychong ~ said...

Congrats!! Happy New Year :)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

FISH FISH!!!!!!! I didn't know and I'm soooo kept in the dark!! Of course I went over to MamaBok's and I found out - TODAY!!!! 1st of all, my heartiest and sincerest CONGRATULATIONS! 2ndly, this is the best 2008 I ever experienced. :) I think there are at least 3 weddings in 2008 (that I know from my list of bloggers).

limmeiyen.blogspot is one, kuishinbomeow.blogspot is another and well, I am also pleased to inform you that primroses.blogspot is one also. :) No wonder we both don't blog as often anymore. We were sooooooo busy preparing for the biggest event in our lives.

Please add me onto your facebook :)

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger drstel said...

fishfish, mrs. cooknengnr,
best wishes to you! i always knew, i had a feeling way back when :)
i don't bloghop very often anymore but yours is always the first one i check when i have a chance, what a wonderful wonderful event, and i finally got to see the beautiful fishfish...
congratulations!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Chen, Jasmine, Tracy, Frances and Baby Rambutan, thank you all. :) Yah, I am more of the type that keep private life to my ownself, but being the Mrs. of like-to-show-off man, I guess it is pretty hard for me now in his blog. But still, in this blog, nothing will change. I break my rule for once linking our stories cause I really appreciate everything that we have gone together so far.

Well, my New Year resolutions: Loss weight and write more blog. Hopefully.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Frances said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Fish Fish, my facebook ID is frances yee. Look for me. My photo is a caricature drawing of myself holding a violin. :)

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) I am so happy for you. :) I miss you!!! Been ages since i last spoke to you. Do add me on facebook! Easier for u to find me.. just search for my name.. Can't wait to drop you a proper message and hear from you...

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Congrats!! And I was wondering who's the lucky one, then I visit cooknengr's blog...

!!!

Congratulations again!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Congratulations! May you have a very happy and prosperous marriage and New Year! So, how can I get attached to your Facebook page, so I can keep up with you and your husband's food adventures!?

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger misakichan said...

Congratulations Fish Fish!!!

Facebook's brilliant, isn't it?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Primrose : Frances, I truly fell in love with your beautiful wedding pics. Your smile is really breathtaking. You go girl!!

~Angel~: Dear, I miss you so so much!!! You have totally stopped blogging. Please give me your name on facebook. I typed in your name with your surname but came out many, and I could not find the one with your photo. We will talk more in private message. ;) *hugssss*

smazh: 有難う~~~ はい、彼でございます. ;)

Lannae: Thank you dear~~~ I do not really update my facebook with photos. Only a few. However, if you want, send me an email of your facebook ID, I will add you. :)

misakichan: Thank you sweetie. Facebook is the best e-book! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home