Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

How I spent my CNY eve

I woke up at 11.15 am today, due to a very "early" bed time.

I saw a message from M, that told me they were going to the factory outlet in Smithfield at 10.30am today. Oops~~~ I thought I was too late, but I gave her a call anyway to say sorry for reading the message late. Thank goodness I called, because they just left and still able to come and get me in 10 min.

It was a fruitful shopping day for me. My $20 wallet had to retire after 1 year ++ due to a broken part few days ago. I need to get mom a wallet too. I decided to go to Coach outlet to hunt for them since after using the bags, I really like the nice quality of the material.

Bought exactly the same model for me and mom, except hers is a black signature.



Photobucket
Mine is this signature zip around khaki & green wallet. Hope that it will bring me more 绿钞 for a New Niu Year.



Photobucket
The color of the monogram changes depending on the reflection of the lighting.



Photobucket
My favorite part is the interior of this bag. So green!

I know mom will love the one I bought for her too. ^_^ Really appreciate that M did the shopping with me. She gave very good opinions.

The whole trip was a great one as we have a super kawaii and smart girl with us. I will blog about her next time.

That evening, I decided to cook a one person "reunion dinner".

While eating my meal, I try to imagine myself was with my family.



Photobucket
Stir fried sambal beef with orange bell paper. Great stuff. Finished half plate.



Photobucket
Stir fried egg with onion and crispy small dried anchovies.

Mom said this sounds so pitiful to eat on a CNY eve. Well mom, little did you know this dish has one of the strongest sentimental value for me, as it reminded me of your homecook. This version of mine nothing near to hers, but it did the work.



Photobucket
Thick drop egg soup with mushroom and shrimps. I put a lot of black vinegar because I like to 吃醋.

After the meal, I did my laundry and cleaned the house. The final thing before the clock ticked 12 am, I cleaned myself.

Talking to my family over the phone was the best thing for me today. 75 Ah Pek probably just finished 风流快活 in a Kuching lang house eating good stuffs.

*sigh* 同人不同命啊~~~

Ah Po, Happy Niu Year to you too. May you have a good time with Ah Gong and Sam Kiu.

Love, A.H.

6 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to you .. FF ..!! since you are married already.. Chloe can collect ang pow from you this year eh.. kekkekeke!!!
Visit my food blog .. and see what i ate eh.. :) for CNY.
www.icecubejunkie.com

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger abon165 said...

i misunderstood your last blog,i thought you are going back to malaysia

i think only malaysia chinese celebrate chinese new year so rajin

i was in HongKong one chinese new year.no 気分at all
the 年菜just use many expensive food,and no 拝年

ahpek should send some food to you,how can he??

but you know lar
愛你所選 選你所愛
no matter how he 風流快活
youhave no more u turn road

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

May the year of Ox bring you all the happiness, good fortune, health and prosperity you wish for.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

hey fish fish,

Congrats on your new status! ;)
(this wish is super late but better than never)

So here's GongXiFaCai to both of you :)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Mamabok : I have told you know who. Chloe will for sure getting one from us the next time we see that beautiful angel of yours.

abon165 : Yoyo, nope, that Kiam Sap Lao Ah Pek said he was too broke from buying me the ring. I show off to him what I got from my "Mistress" in Japan. :P The post will be next, please wait ar~~~

babe_kl : Thank you dear. May the same for you and your family too.

domesticgoddess : Thank you~~~ Nope, it is never too late. ;) Happy CNY to you too.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Happy New Year!!!!

How come 75 Ah Pek left you alone to celebrate one... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home