Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I want to become a Southern Californian...

... so that I can get much cheaper ticket into Disneyland!!

I have not been to one for three years!! Super Kor Lian.

I was browsing through IFT website, then it led me to Disneyland website.

Then, then, then...

I ended up finding this awesome information!!

Buying two-day ticket to both Disneyland Theme Parks only cost US$69 per person for resident in Southern California.

Grrrrr... someone has never told me before, hoping that I will never ask to go to one.

I tell you, no escape anymore, you promised me before ok?? I will pay for the tickets, but you must take all the rides with me. Cannot just let me facing the danger by myself.

我不管! 我一定要! *pout*

American Idol has started. I need to pop some buttery corns now.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hehhee!! I got goose bumps.. hehhehehee!!! so tehhhhh..!!! ;) but that's alright.. eh.. :)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I can get the ticket for $69. I normally drop off my visitors at the door and pick them up after work, let me know when are you coming to L.A. again.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Julie said...

ff moi!! just read abt ur wed to errr.. the ABOVE.. :D gung hi gung hi n have a wonderful n blessed marriage!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home