Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, January 05, 2009

My few favorite items from L.A.

Hello everybody, I just came back to Raleigh yesterday midnight. I am very tired now. Just recover from a few-day cold. To add salt onto it, I threw up three times the night before my flights due to "coughing medicine". Must go to the bed early tonight. Mom been warning me over the phone, "If you don't take care of yourself, you are going to look older than you-know-who." Grrrr... thanks a lot mom.

It was extra hard for me yesterday to say goodbye again for another few more months. I miss the moments spent together. Even a simple 2-hr watching Singaporean movie while kneading the muscular arm brought laughter and tears to me. (Why Singaporean movies frequently start in a humorous and funny way, but turn into sad sad storylines?)

I am sorry you are sneezing non-stop now. *shoo shoo, those viruses quickly go away*

Anyway, just to show you a few items I got during my stay in L.A.



Photobucket
Tralalala~~~ A black winter jacket. Have to buy this as my jacket was destroyed by a bottle of heat tamer. That old jacket has a great sentimental value for me, was so sad when I first saw those stains on it. I love this new one, but have to be careful especially when I am pretty rough in handling things.



Photobucket
My first pair of 5-inch shoes. I was deeply attracted by the way the straps and the metal dots were arranged. The only downside, it was too tall for me, but I took the challenge for the first time. I hope after wearing it for a few times, it will become softer and more comfortable. This pair of shoes really make my already curvy big butts look extra curvy. Hehe...



Photobucket
Errrr... I guess it looks pretty okay on me?

The best is yet to come.



Photobucket
A very surprising Christmas present by you-know-who. I love love love it!!

I did not prepare any Christmas present for him as seriously, I am a horrible person when buying presents for guys. And... he never really tell me what he wants. Everytime when being asked, he just said, "I don't need anything."



Photobucket
It is smaller than my now camera. Beautiful color. I have to figure out this camera more before I can use it as good as my current camera.

I have two cameras now. Woohoo~~~

Ok, The Bachelor premier is on today. Jason is one lucky guy, this season ladies all look wonderful!

7 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, so envy, how many megapixel is the new camera ?

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

search for YAP ANGELINE.. profile photo is a girl doing yoga with the sea as backgound... :) hurry!!!! we need to CATCH UP... :)

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger abon165 said...

na matter how many nights you dont sleep,you will still look better than that we all know who

good camera

他說他不需要什麽
因爲他已經有你

哈哈哈哈哈哈
sorry,i imagine his face,i cant stop laughing

i think you will have happy day everyday

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

I would be darn sad to leave too lah..!! you poor gal..!! *hugs*
I've got the same camera as you . woohoo..!! PB bought it .. when i was in the hospital .. last year in June. But he chose brown.. yukky..!! if i was the only one using it.. i would choose red or pink.. muahahahha!!!

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger hoyoyi said...

haha... haloo dasao... :p

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Oh, very nice coat, stems (shoes) and camera. The Elphs are great cameras. So, post more about your wedding!! Congratulations! It is a delicious union!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr: 8.0 MP. Can even catch all the wrinkles on your face.

~Angel~: Angeline, I tried and tried and tried to key in YAP ANGELINE for days now, but none comes out with a girl doing yoga. Did you allow your profile beng searched by the public? You know my full name right? My First name combined together, then spacing, then my surname, you will find me. I am very eager to catch up with you too!!!

abon 165: Yoyo, I super love you~~~ Make more nasty comment on my next post please. Aishiteru~~~

Mambok: You were in hospital?? Oh dear, I hope it was not something serious. I actually like brown color, but not sure how a canon brown will look like. Still have to find time to figure it out.

hoyoyi: Konnichiwa~~~ ^_^

Lannae: Delicious union. LOL I like this term. He has did the wedding part. But I will tell how the proposal is being done hopefully in two weeks time. Quite tied up with my work lately. Please wait ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home