Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

One more day...

... back in Malaysia, it will be the starting of Bull Year for Lunar Calendar.

I sent back a parcel for my nephew and niece last week, but it is still not arrived yet. Hmmm... I just hope this time the Malaysia post office don't "take it" like their own as they have been doing on my other stuffs. There definitely are some greedy souls working there, a conclusion from my few years sending parcels frm Japan. Unless I sent as register, which sometimes could be too expensive for the kind fo things I sent, those things never arrived the receivers. I don't want to see dissappointment on that two gems of mine this time.

Although I do not celebrate Chinese New Year as I go into mourning for my grandma, I wish all my readers who are celebrating it Happy Niu Year.

Fish Fish

4 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger abon165 said...

あああああ
私の小包みはこの3.4日に届く予定なのに
どうしょう。。。。。
一応 新年快楽

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

It's good to have you home again. :) Sorry about granny but she's now at a better place, looking down from above... cheer up and take care {{hugs}}

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Ladies, I am still stucked in Raleigh, not going anywhere. Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is the time back in Malaysia as in U.S it is 13 hr slower than Malaysia, so it is still another few hrs before the Bull Year officially kick in here. I am eating "reunion" dinner by myself now. Next year no more CNY alone.

Yoyo, arigatou~~~ Tanoshimi ni kitai shimasu. Itsumo waza waza to, hontoni sumimasen.

Frances, how is the first year of celebrating CNY as a Mrs? :)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger mk@tokyo said...

hi! fish fish. I've posted parcel to penang & KL. All arrived safely, but it just took a long time :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home