Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

How I spent my Valentine's

Working. Working. and Working.

Yap. Woke up at 11am. After lunch, started to work non-stop for 10 hrs. Had taco bells. Just got home 10 min ago. Very tired.

He is working today too, in fact still working since 6.30am in the morning.

But he has extra pay for every hour he works, while I got none.

Thinking about tomorrow I have to work another 12 hrs again just makes me sad.

What a way to spend my weekends.

All I wish, next year Valentine's, I am with him.

Happy Valentine's everybody. Too busy to blog lately, but will resume next weekends. :)

3 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Implosion said...

Hope you're feeling better fishfish.
And you two will be together soon!

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Lee Ai Ling said...

Oh....congratulations! I didn't know you are married! Best wishes and many cheers to you!!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Implosion : Thank you. :) I really hope so too. But I have some unexpected happening that actually will make up meet up for a few days soon. ;) More on that later.

AiLing: Hehe... yap. Too bad still MBA (married but apart) for a few months now. :( アイリンさんの撮影の技術は益々上達になりますね! 貴女の写真が大好き!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home