Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Back in action

Hellooooo~~~

Gosh~ Did not realise I have not been updating this blog for more than 1.5 months. Just not motivated to do. Stupid blogspot keep having those spams visiting my photos caused my widthband of my photobucket to exceed the limit even during the middle of the month, so I could not really update my blog with photos. Maybe I should just stick to writing posts for the time being, but I am not good at it. :(

My life have been pretty "boring". Work, home, work, home. Not even to the gym. Very bad.

I need to get a healthier and nicer life in spring. Or else next year cannot "married".

Sent my federal and state tax filing at the same time last week. Federal has to return the money to me and I have to pay the state some money. The one that wanted my money have claimed my check, while I still have not heard a single thing from federal yet. Such a different in efficiency. *sigh* I want my money.

I have been working 15 hr yesterday and 9 hr today because I need to fit 3-day work into 2-day. Tomorrow, I will be going to Washington DC for a "free trip". Free transportation, free accommodation. Time to loosen up a bit.

Only about 4 more months I will be leaving Raleigh for good. Gosh... thinking about it making me panic. So many work to finish by then.

I always notice how I tend to be slower in liking things like a feminine female. Be it loving a guy, putting on lipstick... and lately, falling in love with bags and shoes. LOL

Bags particularly. Googling different bags have overtook my time in playing neopets. I wonder you know who prefers me to get into which one. :P

I should really go to the bed now. It is almost 1.30am, good. Past two nights tried to sleep before 12am, big fail. Struggled on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Hope I can sleep well tonight. Oyasumi.

4 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger RONW said...

applauds

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger C said...

YAY! I was wondering when you were going to blog again!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, what happened did your Neopet finally starved to death ?

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

RONW: *Bow*

C: Hehe... I think I am getting back the mood to blog again. Hopefully.

somchai2: *repeat for the 100th time* They are immortal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home