Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love the "Bitter Heart"

Ever heard of Zee Avi?

Ah Pek was talking to me in Yahoo a couple days ago when he paste a link for me to click.

I am hooked.

Her voice is soothing, unique and clean. I hope she gets famous. ^_^ In fact, up to date, the singers that I really like ended up become very famous later. Hehehe...

Best, she was born in Miri!! A Sarawakian!!

Ah... I want to see her live performance. :D



I am stressed now, very very stressed now. Tonight will be a sleepless night for me. Writing, writing, writing...

Funny that I seem to pick up my blogging habit again. Good?

5 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

Good to have you back to blog. ;-)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks mNhL. ^_^

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger chocolatelab said...

Hello,I heard this song on the Taiwanese radio station the other day...first I thought she is Joanna Wang, then the host says she is Malaysian!!! Ya, love her voice. I think you will like Joanna Wang too if you like Zee Avi. BTW, this is Josephine from Kansas. I wrote you email before :) like 2 or three years ago i think.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Hey Josephine, nice to hear from you again. What is Joanna Wang chinese name? I don't think I have heard of her before. I am so outdated from the music scene lately. -_-

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger chocolatelab said...

Hello, her Chinese name is 王若琳.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home