Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 20, 2009

My best laughing medicine

Today is the last day I have my house phone service.

So, for the past few days, I have been trying to talk more over the phone with mom.

The conversations were about "the family".

Not all were heart lightening, but when the talk involved the nephew and the niece, I just couldn't stop laughing. They are the best in my life!!

The nephew is turning 5 this November and the niece is turning 4 this December. Both are now attending school from 8 am to 4 pm. Many times I want to share the funny things they did here, but somehow I was not motivated to write at all. Blame it on my work.

Hope these things cheer up your day too.

Scence 1: (The nephew and the granny)

(Monday to Friday, delay delay delay, wake up at 7.55 am)
(Saturday and Sunday, automatic wake up at 7.30 am, sit in front of the TV)

Granny: School time sleep late late, today no school then you wake up early hor?
Nephew: *blink blink eyes* *look at mom* Maaaa~~~ today no school mer? *grin*
Granny: =.="""

Scene 2: (The nephew, the niece and the granny)

(Watching Korean movie)
(Heroine crying non-stop)

Nephew: Granny, why is that woman crying?
Niece: *turn on keypoh mode* You didn't see that the guy don't want her already mer!?
Granny: =.="""

Scene 3: (The nephew and the niece)

(Nephew opened a new pack of cookies)
(Munch munch munch)

Niece: What is this? Didn't you see one pack have been opened? Why can't you eat the opened pack? Don't you know that the new pack is for us to bring to school? Now you opened the new pack, we got nothing to bring to school liao... *on and on and on*
Nephew: =.="""

Scene 4: (The niece, the aunt and the granny)

(Inside car)

Niece: *Put hand out* Aunt~~~ I want candy.
Aunt: I don't have.
Niece: Everytime I ask for candy, you always say don't have, Don't Have, DON'T HAVE...
Aunt and granny: =.="""

Scene 5: (The nephew and the granny)

(Granny talking over the phone)
(Nephew watching TV, TV sound was soft)

Granny: *complain mode on* Your nephew ar... *blah blah blah blah blah*
(Nephew's ear pull long long, turning the TV sound louder and louder)

Nephew: Granny, you talk too loud!
Granny: =.="""

Scene 6: (The nephew and the grandpa)

(Grandpa reached home, saw the nephew)

Grandpa: I haven't seen you for quite some time.
Nephew: Because you go out too much lar~~~
Grandpa: =.="""

Gosh~~~ Kids nowadays growing up too fast.

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger C said...

So cute!!! Kids will say anything!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

No matter how mischevious they are, kids always cheer us up at the end of the day. They always made us :)

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, they say such a cute things. Children are precious, that is why when Farrah went to heaven, God gave her one wish...and she wish that all the children are safe on earth.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

c: Exactly. To an extent that shocked me. :P

mNhL: I can't wait to see them soon. What to vlog them. ;)

cooknengr: Hehe... you know I don't know who is Farrah. But I thank for her wish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home